PDA

View Full Version : Bottled Water at the Resorts

DisneyFan1979
08-26-2007, 11:20 AM
The parks only seem to sell Dasani Water. Has anyone noticed if they sell other brands of water in the resort stores or anywhere on Disney property? I'm not a fan of purified water and prefer to drink spring water - usually we stop at Gooding's, but this year we won't have a car.

We're staying at the Beach Club, so anywhere in the Epcot resort area would be great. Maybe the Dolphin's fast food area?

Thanks in advance.

DizneyFreak2002
08-26-2007, 11:32 AM
I am pretty sure the bottled water is Dasani exclusive...

LudwigVonDrake
08-26-2007, 11:34 AM
The only bottled water you will find on WDW property is Dasani. Coca-Cola is the official soft drink of WDW and they make Dasani. Your best bet is to stop off somewhere before you hit the property.

Seasonscraps
08-26-2007, 12:10 PM
There's a Hess Station across the street from the Boardwalk with a small store -- they might have other options.

TheMartellFamily
08-26-2007, 12:47 PM
If you do not have the opportunity to stop at another store on the way then there is the option that we have done. We have brought our own water with us as for we packed it. We made sure it was well sealed and double baged so no leakage would occur. Did not have a problem with it. Coca cola is the given company on site so they do not sell pepsi products so that is why we brought our own. DH only drinks Dt. Mt. Dew.

DisneyFan1979
08-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Thank you for your replies. That is what I expected, I was just hoping that they might have other options at the Swan or Dolphin since they are not Disney-owned.

I wish they would realize that there is a difference between purified and spring water and that some people prefer one over the other. I recently encountered the same problem at the hotels in Las Vegas.

dog-ears
08-27-2007, 04:50 PM
Thanks for asking this DF1979 - my DH doesn't like Dasani either, prefers spring water and always has to have a bottle of water with him, so now I know we need to bring our own.

Hammer
08-27-2007, 06:23 PM
I placed a call to Picabu, the 24 hour cafeteria/store in the Dolphin. The clerk informed me that they sell Dasani and Evian. I did forget to ask her the prices, though :oops: !

DisneyFan1979
08-27-2007, 06:59 PM
Thanks so much Hammer! I think we will buy a few bottles at the Orlando airport when we arrive and then purchase a few at Picabu. We will only be in Disney 4 nights, so that should work fine.