PDA

View Full Version : Transportation From ASMu to BW??

chick20679
08-26-2007, 09:34 AM
We're going to ESPN club and Jellyrolls one of our nights, so...
I was planning on taking the bus from our hotel (ASMusic) to MGM and then taking the boat from MGM to the Boardwalk. However, I'm confused about how to get BACK to the hotel at the end of the night... will we need to take the bus from BW to DTD and then the bus to ASMusic? I think this is right, but wondered if anyone could clarify? It's too bad they don't have more direct service to/from the BW considering they have some great restaurants and nightlife...
Thanks for the help!! :mickey:

TammiMcMan
08-26-2007, 10:09 AM
Unfortunately, no direct service from resort to resort and they consider the Boardwalk to be a resort area. Buses do run up to an hour after park closing, so depending on when your evening ends in relation to MGM's operating hours, you could head back that way and get your resort bus. If it's later, your options are a transfer at DtD or simply taking a taxi. They're usually available at all resorts and it shouldn't cost very much to travel back to the All Stars.

Dawneeeey
08-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Several trips that we have taken, we have stayed at the ASMo and taken the bus over to Epcot, then walked over to the Boardwalk area for entertainment/dining.

We usually took a cab back. It wasn't that expensive and it was quicker. DH seems to recall it was only about $12-15 for 3 adults.

And, with the late hours at Jellyrolls, it was helpful. :D

TammiMcMan
08-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Several trips that we have taken, we have stayed at the ASMo and taken the bus over to Epcot, then walked over to the Boardwalk area for entertainment/dining.Just a reminder for those who may not be aware of the setup, to get from the Epcot entrance to Boardwalk, you must have a park pass as you are travelling through Epcot. If you take the bus to MGM, you don't need a park pass because you'll be using the public walkway instead.

disney323
08-29-2007, 03:57 PM
To get there the quickest is Mgm and then the boat to BW,(the pathway is a very long walk). After depends on what time it is. You could take the bus to any park or Downtown and transfer or use one of the cabs that are lined up out front.