PDA

View Full Version : Do any couples share 2ts meals?

dyin tago
08-25-2007, 08:40 PM
hi,wife and I are going to the world sept 7-21st.
we have done the free dining before but find the food a lot to eat and hate wasting.

do any other couples share a meal at the 2 ts restaurants and maybe just order an extra appetizer?

Twinsowner
08-25-2007, 09:33 PM
We have shared several meals on the plan. normally at lunch because we just dont eat that much. If we need more we do just as you suggested and get an extra appetizer out of pocket. We didnt have any trouble with the servers and they even plated it seperately on a couple of occasions. have Fun!!!

Natazu
08-26-2007, 05:12 AM
We tried it once. It didn't work out. We do pretty well with CS meals though.

A Big Kid
08-26-2007, 09:35 AM
Yes, my wife and I did. It was plenty of food for two healthy eaters.

SurferStitch
08-26-2007, 07:52 PM
DH and I aren't big eaters at all, and there would never be enough food in one TS meal for us to share. We may not finish everything we get in our meal on the DDP, but there definitely was not enough to share and be satisfied.

We also just don't like the idea. We like to order our own meals.

Medland
08-27-2007, 02:15 AM
We tried it once. It didn't work out. We do pretty well with CS meals though.

My husband and I resemble that remark.
Dan and I had planned to split a meal at California Grill on our last trip, but as for Natazu and Rachel, it just didn't work out for us. We were unprepared for how delectable the descriptions of the dishes sounded on the menu and how amazing the presentations looked as food arrived at other tables. We technically DID use just 2 credits...but we paid out of pocket for a second entree and it was well worth it. Best food we've ever had.
Epilogue:
Between that meal and the trial portions at the Food and Wine Festival's Party for the Senses we somehow released our inner foodies and since the honeymoon our dining patterns have changed and we have become addicted to Food Network and Top Chef.

prttynpnk
08-27-2007, 10:16 AM
we've tried- it hasn't been successful. It even leads to occasional 'fork thru the hand' incidents best left undiscussed. :blush: