PDA

View Full Version : Pic w/ Captain Jack Sparrow?

BugeyedMuggy
08-25-2007, 05:48 PM
We will be going to WDW in late Sept. We will be attending MNSSHP. Will we be able to get a picture with Captain Jack Sparrow @ MK or the Halloween party?

pook@wdw
08-25-2007, 05:58 PM
We went last Oct. Cap'n Jack was on one of the floats in the parade, so we were able to get a picture OF him but not WITH him. Do not miss the parade. It is wonderful ! :thumbsup: (I still can't get that song out of my head) Be sure to look for the gravediggers "spark"ling dance!!

joanna71985
08-25-2007, 06:06 PM
If it's like last year, Captain Jack was only in the parade.

DestinationWDW
08-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Look for Pirate Tutorial at MK - you will see him there - don't know if there are photo opportunities with him though. Not sure when P&P parties will end or if they will continue them into the future....if you ever get a chance to go to one can get a pic with him then! :mickey:

jiifigment
08-25-2007, 11:18 PM
I have a great picture of my daughter with Captain Jack @ the pirate tutorial, but there are other kids in the picture too. He walks off immediately after the tutorial is over. If you want the picture you have to volunteer at the tutorial toward the end. They give everyone apprentice pirate certificates (with cap'n Jack's signature), and it's a cute photo op. It's the only one I know of.:thumbsup:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-26-2007, 09:30 AM
The last P&P party for this year will be on Sept 3rd. Jack does do photo ops there at the Adventureland veranda. He also does the pirate tutorial and the parade. As for MNSSHP, I'm not sure if he will do them or not.