PDA

View Full Version : Ohana with Priority Seating???

jgt
08-25-2007, 05:02 PM
We leave on Thursday (the 30th) for a 5 night vaction to Disney. Free dining plan. We can't get priority seating at Ohana for any night!!! What are our chances of dining there as a walk-in? 2 adults, 1 child. We're staying at the Poly. Do you think any of the staff there could help here? Thanks.

RockChalkKimball
08-25-2007, 05:26 PM
I have read several posts from people saying they were able to get in when they went right at opening. The other option is to check with the Guest Services or Concierge person at the Poly. People cancel all the time, so they may be able to get you in.
My DD and I went last year during free dining. I had made all my ADR's well in advance. When we got there, she changed all of my choices each day with no problem.

Madame Leona
08-26-2007, 10:25 AM
This wasn't during free dining but we were able to get into 'Ohana once by checking at the concierge desk first thing in the morning. It really can't hurt to try if your plans allow for you to be flexible.

dolphinmickey9170
08-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Just keep checking. Ten days ago, we got in for breakfast by calling first thing in the morning and we got a ressie that same morning. Also, some people, unfortunately, make ressies and then don't show up. Just check with the hostess and see what happens. Good luck!!

TheRustyScupper
08-26-2007, 07:59 PM
. . . 2 adults, 1 child. We're staying at the Poly. Do you think any of the staff there could help here? . . .

1) Normally, I'd say yes.
2) But, with free dining, usually every table is taken.
3) You can always try.
4) Just don't get your hopes up.

HOLITRIN
08-27-2007, 06:32 PM
My cousin was there in May and Ohana was booked. So she and her husband showed up at 4:20 p.m. and were able to be the first one's seated at 5.