PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Rehab/Least Favorite Rehab

disneynarula
08-25-2007, 03:22 PM
What is your ONE favorite rehab and your ONE least favorite rehab.

My favorite rehab is Pooh over Mr. Toad.

My least favorite was the Journey Into Imagination rehab. I can't believe what they did to Figment.

Polynesian Dweller
08-25-2007, 03:30 PM
The least favorite is easy. Journey Into Your Imagination, before the returned figment. It was horrible, upside down furniture is not imaginative. Adding Figment back in helped but not enough,

Favorite Rehab: Pirates of the carribean. Wasn't sure when it was announced but the changes and adding Jack Sparrow were good improvements.

Goofeygal
08-25-2007, 04:05 PM
Same here least favorite is Fiment and favorite is POTC.

Toad
08-25-2007, 04:21 PM
Favorite Rehab: It's a Small World (2004-2005 rehab).

Least Favorite Rehab: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh over Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Pooh should have been built somewhere else. Bring back the Toad!

pook@wdw
08-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Fave rehab...POTC. Capn' Jack & davey Jones are awesome. :thumbsup:

Least fave rehab-From Toad to Pooh. Liked Toad better. :mad:

KAJUNKING
08-25-2007, 06:42 PM
least favorite is no figment in the figment ride

favorite is hopefully going to be the new haunted mansion! fingers crossed

FormerCastMember
08-25-2007, 07:06 PM
my favorite rehab is the change with the Carousel of Progress and the beginning of "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow"

and my least favorite rehabs are Mission Space over Horizons and the cold blooded murder of the Dreamfinder

Gator
08-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Changing Horizons into Mission:Space was great!

Taking the wand down at Epcot is the worst.

LoriMistress
08-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Okay, since I've only been to WDW once back in 2003, I cannot really chime in on best rehabs or whatnot.

Though, after checking out Horizons on youtube, I know I would enjoy this attraction, but one of my favorite rides is M:S.

But I'll start comparing rehabs from DLR/DCA. I love the refurb to HM. Since I've only seen POTC before they added other characters, I disliked the fact that they made the ride PC. Find it ironic that they would change chasing scene with women carrying food, but would leave the selling the brides scene in.

hubbyofadisneyholic
08-25-2007, 10:21 PM
If losing that hideous hand at SE counts as a rehab that is definitely my favorite.

Least favorite...quite a long list. So many of the rehabs have been very disappointing, but to me what they did to Figment was criminal.:mad:

Texas Tinkerbell Too
08-26-2007, 09:25 AM
Favorite: At Magic Kingdom, Mickey's Philharmagic instead of Lion King. Sorry, I like Lion King, but the Philharmagic is even better.

Least Favorite: Another vote for Journey into Imagination... we loved the "old" ride with lots of Figment, beautiful rainbow colors, and "imagination"!

Also, oops, I thought of one more...the Tarzan Rocks show at Animal Kingdom. We really miss it. We have not seen its replacement show (Nemo) yet.. so I will give it a chance.

DizneyFreak2002
08-26-2007, 11:14 AM
FAV: Pirates addition of Capt Jack Sparrow and Barbossa....

LEAST: Journey Into Imagination... Close second is closing Horizons and building M:S...

TheMartellFamily
08-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Fav is the living seas ride in which I did not like to Finding Nemo ride which riding with a 3 year old is alot of fun. Least fav is taking Horizons away and put in MS because I can not ride that one and I used to love Horizons when it was there. I miss it.

dolphinmickey9170
08-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Favorite: I'm sure it will be the Haunted Mansion. It is my DH second favorite ride and I just love it. Can't wait til December to see it for real.

Least - I hate that they took down the hand and wand and EPCOT from the top of the ball.

Kairi_7378
08-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Fav: PotC
Least favorite: Stitch's Great Escape.

Horizon93
08-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Favorite: I am hoping that it will be SE. Of the existing ones, I would sayPOTC.

Least favorite: El Rio del Tiempo. I miss that classic song!

GrmGrninGost
08-26-2007, 05:45 PM
favorite: returning the original song "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" to Carousel of Progress
least favorite: taking out Toad and putting in Pooh and taking out 20,000 Leagues and putting in a playground

prttynpnk
08-27-2007, 09:24 AM
Fav- Updating Pirates
Least Fav- the updated ride thru Mexico- I just don't think it does Mexico justice.

wdwfansince75
08-27-2007, 09:38 AM
Treated DW to a short trip for her Birthday.....got to see POTC. We both agreed that the changes were enhancements...an old favorite, with renewed and new charm!

Hope the imagineers doing HM came from that crew, rather than the crew that destroyed up Imagination!