PDA

View Full Version : Hoop de doo

Minnie Magic
08-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Anyone been to Hoop de doo Revue??? Whats it like?? is it worth going to?

Vinny
08-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Welcome to Intercot!! The HDDMR is well worth it, especially if you have not seen the show before. If you enjoy slapstick comedy this is the WDW dinner show to see. I have been twice and had a very good experience at both shows. We have had both balcony and floor seating and prefer the balcony by far because it gives a much better view of the stage. The food is all very good and the strawberry short cake for desert is very delicious. It is not a show that we book for every trip though we usually do go every 2-3 trips to WDW.

DizneyFreak2002
08-25-2007, 12:12 PM
One of my favorite things to do in WDW is Hoop Dee Doo.... The food is very good and the show is very good and funny.... There really is not a bad seat in the house, so don't be afraid to sit on the balcony.... The show recently went to a three tier pricing system... with the balcony the cheapest pricing....

WDWFRK
08-25-2007, 02:13 PM
I had been to HDD several times as a child, but I hadn't seen it for awhile so we decided to go on one of our more recent trips.

It was fantastic! Everyone enjoyed the show, and we thought the food was tasty and plentiful. Have fun! :mickey: