PDA

View Full Version : question about mnsshp

iamgreat66
08-25-2007, 11:21 AM
We have never been and a bit confused If you do not have tickets to the mnsshp can you not get into magic kingdom on thoughs nights or is it just in a certain part of the park

McGoofy
08-25-2007, 12:10 PM
No, you will not be able to get into MK on those nights. The hours specifically say that MK closes to the public on those nights at 7:00pm. The entire park is dedicated to the MNSSHP. Also, if you are already in the park before 7:00pm and you do not have MNSSHP tickets, plan on leaving. Those with MNSSHP tickets will be given wrist bands, and only those with wrist bands are allowed to stay. Last year we were there and we did not have MNSSHP tickets. We knew we couldn't ride the rides, but we thought we might be able to linger and see the special Halloween parade. That was definitely a "no-can-do!" The cast members are very efficient about weeding out those without wrist bands and make sure that you do not even stay to see the parade. Those with MNSSHP paid good money for their tickets, so they deserve to have the park all to themselves. If you want more park time at MK as well as parades and fireworks, the best bet would be to go on a night that there is no MNSSHP. Otherwise, you will be leaving at 7:00pm.

iamgreat66
08-25-2007, 12:25 PM
another quick question if i bought tickets would they only be good for a certain date or can i use them for one day during my trip when i choose (going for 2 weeks) figured there might be a few

laward32
08-25-2007, 12:39 PM
You purchase your ticket for a certain night. That is the only night you are allowed in. You can't decide you don't want to go that night and wait and go another night. I just got my tickets in the mail yesterday and it has the date of the party on the back. When we went to the MVMCP in Dec last year, they looked at the back for the date before they let us in. No way around it.:mickey:
61 days and counting!!!

medic9016
08-25-2007, 12:41 PM
There are only a limited number of tickets sold for each night of the party, So they are date specific.

kirstenmouse
08-27-2007, 10:46 PM
Each ticket is specific for a date and it is only held on so may nights through the month - I can recomend it as a great event! I make sure that I go on holiday in Sept all the way from Liverpool in the UK just so that I can go to it!! If your in doubt about which date you would like to go then you could try for tickets on the day - but don't be disapointed if they have all sold! HalloWishes is worth the cost alone!!There are also loads of added extras to a normal magic disney day, not to mention enough candy to set you for the year ahead

:jack::malef::ccat::mickey3: