PDA

View Full Version : Which parks to avoid?

SLS-550
08-25-2007, 11:21 AM
We will be arriving Sept 2nd (Sunday) of Labor Day weekend. Any advice on which parks to stay away from Sun. & Mon. due to excessive crouds? We have the PH option so bouncing around is not a problem. Last year, we were there mid Sept. and crowds were light, but we have not been there for Labor Day weekend before, so I'm not sure what to expect. Thanks for your advice....:)

AllDisney
08-25-2007, 11:30 AM
We have never been in Sept. before so this will be a whole new learning experience for us.

We arrive on Sept.1 and plan on heading over to MGM since our family tradition is to do Fantasmic the 1st and last day of our trips.

Sunday the 2nd we are talking advantage of the extra hours at MK. We plan on getting there first thing in the morning and around 1 or so head back to POP Century for a swim and nap.

Monday we are heading over to AK. I have read that as Labor Day comes & goes that the crowds are less of an issue for the remainder of the week.

I'll be very anxious to read other posts on this topic as my vacation approaches:mickey:

gardenia
08-25-2007, 12:18 PM
We went last year Labor Day weekend, and the crowds were light. Of course we didn't do EMH at MK, I prefer to avoid that. We're going again this year and expect the crowds to be completely reasonable.

LoriMistress
08-25-2007, 02:42 PM
If you want to know which parks to avoid then either guide a guide book like Unofficial Guide or PassPorter. Or use TourGuideMike.com