PDA

View Full Version : Disneyshopping.com

dmallan
08-24-2007, 07:36 PM
They have some great deals on tee shirts online - many of them are only $4.99! Trouble is, I usually like to see what I'm buying...
does anyone know if the Disney Store usually has the same items on sale?

nicole48040
08-25-2007, 01:16 PM
I shop alot through disneyshopping. com and have a local disneystore as well. Sometimes they have the same prices, but not typically. Disneystore, many times, is more expensive. The store also does not have all that online has to offer. I can tell you that I have never been disappointed with clothing from online. The quality is top-notch and customer service is wonderful too. My only advice is that make sure to check the sizing chart . My experience has been that their clothes run a little bigger, not smaller. What I mean by this is that don't order up a size thinking that way it is sure to fit, or you might be swimming in it. But if something comes and it is too big just call customer service and they will gladly make it right. Also, just so you know, you can make returns and exchanges from online shopping, right at the disneystore too. I bought my daughter a princess demin skirt online (cheaper online), it came too big so I took it to the store exchanged it, no problems :blush:

dmallan
08-25-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I actually ran out to the Disney Store this morning. We have several in town, one about 15 minutes away, so not too bad of a drive.
Anyway, they had everything that I had seen online and for the same price, so I was very happy!
I ended up getting everyone in the family a tee-shirt for our trip in January. Three of them were regular tees for $4.99 each, and 2 were "modern fit" cap sleeve tees for $9.99.
:mickey: