PDA

View Full Version : First time at MNSSHP

ldc12377
08-24-2007, 05:38 PM
We are considering a trip to WDW in Oct. If we go, we'd like to try out MNSSHP. Here is my question: If we have tickets to the party, do we also have to use a park ticket to get in the park? We won't have park hopper tickets this time because it will be a short trip. Will we have to plan on going to the MK that whole day or could we spend the early part of the day in another park and go to MK only during the party?

chrisb26
08-24-2007, 06:44 PM
With the MNSSHP ticket I believe you can get into the park around 4 or 5 in the evening with the party starting at 7. So if you do want to spend the entire day at the park you would need to use another ticket. You could also just be at another park for part of day then just use your MNSSHP ticket to get in around that time.

glenpreece
08-24-2007, 10:32 PM
Yup that's right your MNSSHP ticket is good for the party, as stated you can get in at about 4 pm with it. You can visit another park or take a break and do something else entirely. You'll have a good time.

ISLE39
08-25-2007, 04:34 PM
you can get in the mk at 4pm and you have until midnight. if i could offer my own personal opinion is for the day i would sleep in late and leisurly do something else for the day like dtd or shopping or whatever. me personally will be doing a lunch at whispering canyon at 230pm so i am well fed and can enjoy the park all night for mnsshp. there are things you just cant do during the day and instead of being tired from a day in the park you should come at 4pm which is the earliest with your mnsshp ticket and enjoy the festivities and save a day on your tickets for another day

JUST MY OPINION

CandleontheWater
08-25-2007, 04:48 PM
MNSSHP is a separate hard ticketed event, so you don't have to worry about "using" a day on the tickets you purchased for the rest of your vacation. You can go to whichever park you choose with your regular tickets on the day of the event, and use your MNSSHP tickets to enter the Magic Kingdom when the party is scheduled to begin (around 4, I think). Going into MNSSHP does not count as park hopping, since you need a separate ticket to enter the event.

MinnieMommie
08-26-2007, 03:00 PM
4pm to midnight is 8 hours. That's a good long stretch to be in the MK. Our family does not go to a park the day of MNSSHP. We just use the event ticket to enjoy the party and the MK. :mickey:

threeh
08-26-2007, 05:08 PM
My big tip is to go in around 4pm. I don't think the party actually starts until 7pm but we have always found MK not too crowded around 4pm so we get on lots of stuff and then enjoy the party. It's pretty cool beacuse that early alot of people start leaving MK so you'll see lots of people leaving and you and your family walking in, it's just neat!!

Have fun!!:mickey:

Tink<3Mickey<3Cinderella
08-27-2007, 08:59 AM
My question about this, is if you are just in the park that day......is there anything you wouldn't be able to see without purchasing the MNSSHP ticket and just using your regular park hopper?

DDuck66
08-27-2007, 10:40 AM
My question about this, is if you are just in the park that day......is there anything you wouldn't be able to see without purchasing the MNSSHP ticket and just using your regular park hopper?

Everything in the park will be open that day, except for those items that are for the party only (Mostly special meet n greets, parties, trick or treating, and the special MNSSHP Parade). All of the normal attractions are open during the day. Hope that helps.

NJGIRL
08-27-2007, 11:11 AM

If you are in the MK that day the only thing you will see is the normal everyday stuff. All the rides are opened during the day, but you will not get any of the "holloween party" stuff during the day. You will not get the holloween party during the day, it's just a regular day at the magic kingdom. They don't start any of the party until 7:00. Beleive me it's worth th ticket.