PDA

View Full Version : TVs at All Star Music

Lizzie
08-24-2007, 04:33 PM
Any idea what the TVs are like in the room. Are there connections to hook up DVD players to them? What is being shown on them. My girls love the new My Friend Tigger and Pooh. Do they play Disney Channel shows? Do they have special channels with kids stuff. Looking to have something for the them to watch while we get ready and to mellow them out for nap time if we need it.

disneymom15
08-24-2007, 05:37 PM
Not sure about DVD hook up. TV channels include Disney Channel, Disney related channels (top 10 must see attractions, resort happenings, etc) Network channels, sports channels.

magicofdisney
08-25-2007, 04:13 PM
I've stayed at all the Values. I can't recall an instance where my TV didn't have A/V jacks either in front or in the back.:mickey:

jedigrrrl
08-25-2007, 07:44 PM
you should call. One year, we hooked up our PS2 so we could watch movies at night at All Star Sports, but they have been remodelled all the rooms at Music and I don't know if the new TVs have AV jacks. Call the Resort directly.

I can't find the number for Music but here is Sports, I'm sure they can help or connect you:

(407) 939-5000

MNNHFLTX
08-26-2007, 09:41 AM
Although we have never stayed at All Star Music, all the other resorts had easy-to-use AV ports on the TV.

As far content for kids, you will have no problem with that--there is the Disney Channel and tons of resort information always playing, that is sure to captivate your daughters.:mickey: