PDA

View Full Version : Trails End ?

Merryweather
08-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Staying at WL in Dec. and planning on having dinner at Trails End. Can we walk over on the bike path? We also want go to the campfire after dinner. Is Trails End a good choice or should we go to Whispering canyon before the campfire? The same question for breakfast. Planning Trails end breakfast and walk to pony ride at FW ?? Are these distances too far?

I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong place. This might be a planning question.

Thanks

MartyS
08-24-2007, 12:19 PM
You can walk it, but it's a long walk. Lots easier to catch the boat. It'll go straight over to Fort Wilderness, then it's a short walk to Trail's End at Pioneer Hall. Food at Whispering Canyon is real similar, but Trail's end is all you care to eat and WC isn't unless you pay extra. WC is a LOT of fun (loud) and Trail's End a bit more peaceful. You'd enjoy either. Have fun...

ibrowse17
08-25-2007, 01:49 AM
Agree with taking the boat. Trail's End is a great choice and you will enjoy it. Same thing with the camp fire. Both are reasons we love FW.:thumbsup:

DisneyTeen
08-25-2007, 11:21 AM
IMO Trails End is the best food for the money in all of WDW. Take the boat over, its a really short walk from the docks.

DizneyRox
08-25-2007, 11:48 AM
The walk is nice, and it's not really that bad. BUT, don't go when it's getting dark. It's not really a safe place to walk, loads of wildlife (I was expecting gators) possibly along the way.

Merryweather
08-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the advice.:cap: