PDA

View Full Version : Another Disney surprise for the kids!

Tink&Goofy
08-23-2007, 10:15 PM
We leave for DL in the morning!:joy: Unlike last year, our 3 DDs know we are going - but they do not know that Grandma and Grandpa are coming with us. :secret: They will find this out at 4:45am tomorrow morning, when they knock on our door and ask to come with us! :yay:
Some may remember last summer when we completely surprised them with our first WDW trip - not letting them in on it until we changed planes in Dallas. Only then did they find out we were going to Florida instead of Boston. We knew we would never fool them that way again (the oldest is 15), but they have no idea about tomorrow. :secret:
These surprises are so much fun! I hope grandpa has his camera ready!

kakn7294
08-23-2007, 11:08 PM
That's a great surprise! Have a wonderful trip!

mouseketeer mom
08-24-2007, 07:25 AM
oooo..have fun! I have butterflies in my tummy thinking about the surprise!
You're a much better secret keeper than I am!:secret:
I always have good ideas and intentions when it comes to WDW surprises, but I'm always so excited, I never pull it off!

Bethis26fan
08-24-2007, 08:21 AM
lol sounds like a great surprise.

pdrlkr
08-24-2007, 09:41 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

Momof2boys
08-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Ohhhh how fun !

We were able to surprise our boys twice without them knowing. Then they asked us to let them know because they "needed time to get excited".

BrerSchultzy
08-24-2007, 04:30 PM
I would love to do that some day...except anyone who knows my parents would know that there is no way we could even pretend to go without them. I think my child would be heart-broken if we planned a trip without them.

Although once we get there, my dad will knock on our door at 4:45 in the morning to be the first in line for the park with the EMH that day.

Have a great trip! :mickey:

shan-ash
08-24-2007, 06:06 PM
That will be a fun surprise-- have a vacation full of :pixie: !

wdwfansince75
08-27-2007, 05:33 PM
I have learned that my kids (and grandkids) are like me.....imho, the anticipation of the trip is a major part of the magic. Keeping it a secret would be hiding part of the trip from them.

Oh, and after all these trips, the trip has always exceeded our anticipation.

BrerSchultzy
08-27-2007, 05:56 PM
I would love to do that some day...except anyone who knows my parents would know that there is no way we could even pretend to go without them. I think my child would be heart-broken if we planned a trip without them.

Although once we get there, my dad will knock on our door at 4:45 in the morning to be the first in line for the park with the EMH that day.

I have learned that my kids (and grandkids) are like me.....imho, the anticipation of the trip is a major part of the magic. Keeping it a secret would be hiding part of the trip from them.

Oh, and after all these trips, the trip has always exceeded our anticipation.

Hey dad! How are ya'?

See, I told you there was no way I could plan a trip without my parents. :mickey:

julyjewel
08-27-2007, 07:01 PM
Have a wonderful time!:cloud9: