PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell

#1donaldfan
08-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Please don't laugh at me for this question. For several years we've been looking for Tink at MK Spectro Magic and she's been very elusive.....this year finally we got to see her do her "fly by"....my question is.........Is it a real CM or.... ???

teambricker04
08-23-2007, 08:59 PM
I think it is a real CM. You can see a line.

JCDarzi
08-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Yes, she is definitely a real person. I read an article where the same woman did the Tinkerbell fly-by for years and years.

There is a restaurant off main street headed toward tomorrowland where Tinkerbell "lands". I can't remember the name. We just happened to stumble onto it and noticed that people were gathering in the same place as us. We heard people talking about seeing Tinkerbell. As many times as we had been to WDW, we hadn't seen her either until that time. I think she lands on the roof of that restaurant.

Maybe another intercot member can remember the name of the restaurant.

#1donaldfan
08-23-2007, 09:05 PM
yeah, we too have seen the line, we just weren't sure if it was a CM or a prop.....???:confused::confused:

#1donaldfan
08-23-2007, 09:08 PM
I think the cable / line ends on top of the noodle station....it's funny we saw her years ago, but by the time we realized what had just happened...she was gone.....so for years we've been ready for her and until just this year we finally got to see her......:party:

princessimagineer
08-23-2007, 09:09 PM
it realy is TINKERBELL! sheesh wheres the magic?

uhh "tinkerbell" lands on top of the cosmic rays. weve watched the fireworks from there a few times and she would land right above our heads.

#1donaldfan
08-23-2007, 09:13 PM
uh...yeah your right, it's really Tink, the real
Tink, I was just wondering if they had a prop for her too, just in case Peter locked her in a lantern, or something....

Darbylew
08-23-2007, 11:14 PM
When we went to the Pirate/Princess party
TInk was in the parade. It was the first parade
she had ever been in at least I think so.

joanna71985
08-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Yes, the P&P is the first parade she has been in- at WDW. She has been in parades at DL, and also DLP I think.

pixiesmimi
09-03-2007, 05:23 PM
I have always wondered why we didn't see Tink anywhere, in the parades, etc. I didn't even see her in Peter Pan's ride. We did get to see her fly at the fireworks this year even though there had been a storm with lightening previous to her flight. It was really cool! I think they should show her more often. In the Toy Store at DTD, I couldn't find anything that was Peter Pan or Tink other than the Tink dolls. I'm disappointed that you don't see more of her at WDW.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-04-2007, 05:33 PM
I have always wondered why we didn't see Tink anywhere, in the parades, etc. I didn't even see her in Peter Pan's ride. We did get to see her fly at the fireworks this year even though there had been a storm with lightening previous to her flight. It was really cool! I think they should show her more often. In the Toy Store at DTD, I couldn't find anything that was Peter Pan or Tink other than the Tink dolls. I'm disappointed that you don't see more of her at WDW.

Tinkerbell appears on the Share a Dream parade on the float with Peter and Wendy. She's technically in the lantern but I think she is near the Cheshire Cat as well. She appears in SpectroMagic, on a screen as she flies by. She now has her own float in the Pirate and Princess Parade. She appears in Peter Pan's Fligth twice I believe, once near the moon over London and again at the end when everyone is on the ship about to sail off. She also appears in Wishes, and Fantasmic (on the water screen after defeating Maleficent).

Tinkerbell merchandise is just about everywhere that there is Disney Princess merchandise, including World of Disney, Emporium, and Mouse Gears. There is another shop on the corner of Sunset that also has a lot of Princess and Tink merchandise as you head towards TOT and RNRC. She even has her own shop behind the Castle at MK called Tinkerbell's Treasures. Peter Merchandise is usualyl with the Boy's stuff.

pixiesmimi
09-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Yes, I've seen her in different performances like Fantasmic and in the lantern in the parade and flying before the fireworks but would like to see her "in person" sometime. I enjoyed the person's link to the picture he took of her at the Pirates and Princess Party. I guess I just missed her this time in Peter Pan's ride.

I know there is plenty of Tink merchandise out there but was specifically looking for Peter Pan's Pirate Ship and the figures that go with it. Couldn't find anything like this and when we went in the Toy Store in DTD, there was nothing like this except one boxed set of Peter Pan figures. Not what I was looking for. As I walked through the whole store, I was amazed at how much there was of other characters and nothing of Peter Pan and group. I even asked a CM and she said they didn't have anything. I would have just thought since the movie is out on DVD that there would be more original PP things out.

Stan
09-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Well, I've always thought, you know, if it wasn't really Tink (which of course it is as any CM would tell you :D), it could (in an alternate universe?) be an unruly guest dressed in costume by security and sent down the wire on an unwanted "ride". :secret: Yes I know it's pretty weird to think of such a thing, :blush: but on those rare, rare occasions when I've seen a WDW guest behaving in an "unacceptable" manner, I've tried to imagine an appropriate punishment- this is one that popped into my head one day. :D

martinfamily5
09-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Tinkerbell appears on the Share a Dream parade on the float with Peter and Wendy. She's technically in the lantern but I think she is near the Cheshire Cat as well. She appears in SpectroMagic, on a screen as she flies by. She now has her own float in the Pirate and Princess Parade. She appears in Peter Pan's Fligth twice I believe, once near the moon over London and again at the end when everyone is on the ship about to sail off. She also appears in Wishes, and Fantasmic (on the water screen after defeating Maleficent).

Tinkerbell merchandise is just about everywhere that there is Disney Princess merchandise, including World of Disney, Emporium, and Mouse Gears. There is another shop on the corner of Sunset that also has a lot of Princess and Tink merchandise as you head towards TOT and RNRC. She even has her own shop behind the Castle at MK called Tinkerbell's Treasures. Peter Merchandise is usualyl with the Boy's stuff.

CaptainJessicaSparrow,
You say in your signiture if at MK to stop by and visit you, we will be there in October, where shall we visit you?

glenpreece
09-05-2007, 08:50 PM
The line you are referring too is Cinderella's clothes line. Each morning she has to do the laundry early and puts it out to dry before the park opens so all the princesses have nice clean dresses to wear each day. This is what we were told on our Keys to the Kingdom Tour.

joanna71985
09-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Really? I was told it was Prince Charming's tv cable line. He HAS to be able to watch his football games.:D

Kim Possible
09-09-2007, 11:41 PM
i think the place is the tomorrowland noodle station or something like that. and sorry if it was already posted