PDA

View Full Version : Kids meal question

Jeri
08-23-2007, 06:13 PM
I have been looking over the menus to make sure that there is something everyone will like.
I am just a little upset about the kids meals. I understand the fact of making them healthy, but my kids will get sick of pizza quick.

I know there are other choices but not much they will eat.
They won't eat burgers ever, possible grilled fish, but the grilled chicken strips most likley no. My youngest will not eat a sandwhich of any kind. He is 4 and has never eaten a piece of bread yet. He just will not no matter what.:confused:

I was wondering do they ever let you sub regular old chicken strips for the grilled ones or are they not even an option?

Also my oldest is 10 and very picky but the 4yr old is not as bad. Could we order something from the adult menu we know the 4yr old will eat, (maybe the 10yr old) and then something from the kids we know the 10yr old will eat and let them both share both meals? We are on the DDP. Thanks hope this is not too confusing.

DestinationWDW
08-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Sure! My 12 year old (on adult) eats like a bird, and my 9 year old (on kids) eats like a horse! 12 year old ate off kids menu whole trip, 9 year old ate off adult menu whole trip. It doesn't matter as long as you don't overuse your credits! Happy Eating! :mickey:

kakn7294
08-23-2007, 07:42 PM
It depends on the server and the restaurant as to whether you can substitute. For those meals that come complete on the menu (you'll know what I mean when you see the kids' menu), they will not let you substitute anything there. For the pick-and-choose section of the menu you may be able to get a substitution that's not listed on the menu. Otherwise, it's no problem to share meals as long as you order your appropriate allotment of adult and child meals.

#1donaldfan
08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Intercot has all menu items at all places....you can get a better idea that way.....we've substituted items several times with no problem.....your at Disney, they tend to help out any way they can.......I do remember chicken nuggets at almost every restaurant, my kids can eat them every meal, every day.....yuck.......