PDA

View Full Version : Bet you didn't miss me, but I'm back!

mickeynuts
08-23-2007, 04:04 PM
We just got back from a wonderful vacation in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida. We had such a relaxing time, pretty much sat in the sand, swam, ate, napped, and shopped the entire time!
Here are a few photos, since there are pics of the kids in here I'm going to delete the link after a little while.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]&aid=576460762405195793&pid=&wtok=Oj2BtgAhKS_xmJQ05WYZ6w--&ts=1187898889&.src=ph

:cool: Laura

mrsgaribaldi
08-23-2007, 05:53 PM
Beautiful place and great pics:thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing:mickey:

trackbarroness
08-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Awesome pics Mamcita :)
I glove the picture captions beneath the pictures. :D

terri.m
08-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Of course I missed you sweet.tea!! WB and great pics!!

WDWfanatic742
08-23-2007, 06:43 PM
Welcome back Cita. Link only says that they are closing and no pics are shown. Anyways, hope you had a nice time.

PadmeNaberie
08-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Bleh, of course she had to post the bad pics of me haha. :rotfl:

chrisb26
08-23-2007, 08:17 PM
The pictures worked for me :)

Great pictures Cita looks like a really nice place and sounds like you had a great time!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-23-2007, 08:37 PM
Of course we missed ya Cita! :) :welcome: back and thanks for sharing your pics! Looks like you had a great time :mickey:

mickeynuts
08-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Whoops, the captions got mixed up! Must be because yahoo photos is in the process of closing and moving us over to flickr. Just ignore the captions hehe
:cool: Laura

RicksCafe
08-24-2007, 02:32 AM
Wait.

You were gone??

Huh. That's odd. I really need to start paying attention, I guess.

Just kidding!!

Love the sandy toes. In fact, that's a great name for a little girl... Sandy Toes... and she'd be so cute, little Sandy Toes Cafe. Aww.

Wb, dancer.

Ricks (who should probably start looking now for a baby-sized top hat and Mickey shoes)

Patricia
08-24-2007, 03:02 AM
Hola Cita baby!

I missed you. Even though I was gone away while you were. Every morning I walked down to my beach from my lovely, cozy cabin (ok, so I was walking in the rain, but it was still my own beach) and I thought to myself.. "sigh, I miss Cita."

Yeah really.. then once, I got big blisters from walking too far, in the rain, in new shoes and I thought "Cita would never do this to herself, sigh, I sure miss her."

Then later, when I was driving home and I saw a flea market on the side of the highway, it made me think about dogs.. which led me to think of your big, curly dogs and I thought to myself "I wonder what Cita is doing today without her dogs? I sure do miss her."

Yeah, pretty much my whole adventure was marred by your absence. Can you feel the love? :D

Cita is going to kick me. For sure.