PDA

View Full Version : Video Downloads?

ariel03
08-23-2007, 11:57 AM
I was wondering if there were any other sites like video google that let you download videos to your computer so you can download them to your ipod? I know video google has a link to download it to your ipod any others? I'm looking for fireworks and ride videos I can put on my ipod. I have a few but am looking for more.

Ian
08-24-2007, 08:09 AM
Have you tried YouTube?

ariel03
08-24-2007, 11:04 AM
How do I download to my computer from youtube? I haven't figured it out. I know video google gives you a button to download but haven't found one for youtube yet.

murphy1
08-26-2007, 08:36 AM
There's a great site called Mousebits that has torrents that are awesome, Martin Smith does some amazing tributes to the rides/pavilions you will love.

ariel03
08-26-2007, 09:57 AM
I like martins videosI have seens some on video google. I have tried mousebits and had no luck working the site. But thanks anyways.

murphy1
08-27-2007, 09:10 AM
Do you have something like Utorrent? You have to have that to download. I'm not great with computers, but mine is pretty old now, so I know there is somehow to do it, but not sure on your system. Also check out a guy on Youtube under the name of Dive Team (or Diveteam), he went to several theme parks most in 2005 and did some great videos.

Big Florida Country has a few too. He offers paypal for some of them, but many are free.

Shari

ariel03
08-27-2007, 09:55 AM
I downloaded utorrent and still had problems firgureing everything out. So I just deleted it and my account with mousebits. I'll just keep looking on video google for good videos since it is easy to download from there directly.