PDA

View Full Version : Disney Podcast Help

ariel03
08-23-2007, 09:09 AM
I have been looking and listening to a few podcast to find which ones I like and I find that they all seem to have men hosts only. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I was hoping someone could help me find some Disney podcasts with women regularly on it. I find it funny that so many have only men hosting cause when you do a poll on here the magority of those posting are women. Thanks!

LouRodriGIS
08-23-2007, 09:51 AM
There is a podcast called Let's Talk About Disney I have never actually listened to this podcast yet but the host, who is a woman, was a guest on the WDW Radio show a few weeks ago. She said her show was run by fans of WDW who do not claim to be experts. She also said the show is geared towards allowing listeners to share their WDW experiences.

MMouse6937
08-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Jenna on Lets Talk About Disney is the only one I know of. She does have men that she does the show with. It's a pretty neat show, not very informative, just a forum for people to talk about their trips, experiences, etc. I think WDW Radio is the best podcast. Lou knows so much about WDW and has opened my eyes to so many things I was missing on all my previous trips to the parks. :mickey:

poeticeclipse
08-23-2007, 11:12 AM
If you go back and listen to some of the older episodes of WDW Today where Christina Testa is on... you'll get hooked to her! She is a relative to one of the hosts. I think she was a guest on maybe 5 episodes. She's hilarious!

ariel03
08-23-2007, 11:20 AM
I know WDW radio won the podcast award but I find him very long winded and quite boring. His guests seem bored with him and his show and there really isn't anything to hook you in. It is like he is just reading his book info in the podcast. I rather get the book and read it myself. Wish more women would get into disney podcasts. We need some more disney type disney podcast. Just my opinion. :D

Minniemouse27
08-23-2007, 12:39 PM
The only podcast I've listened to up until yesterday was the DIS podcast...I know it's mostly guys but Julie is there with them so there is some female input.

I've been poking around looking for one as good as theirs and am still looking. I have to say that I think they've spoiled me because everything else has paled in comparison so far!

ariel03
08-23-2007, 01:06 PM
I agree that Dis Unplugged is great. Love julie. :thumbsup: That is why I am looking for podcasts with women cause I think that is what makes it great. They also all have good radio voices others I have heard don't like lou from WDW radio.