PDA

View Full Version : Stitch breakfast

disneydrmr
08-23-2007, 08:47 AM
Ok, here's another one.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stitch so joining him for breakfast is a definite.. but again.. I think I read somewhere that you can order off the menu and don't have to have the buffet? And is the food good? I would like to do this breakfast on our first full day and also on our last day.. but if the quality of food is not that good then I don't want to force my friends to sit thru it twice just so I can be in Stitch's presence.

ChipnDaleGal
08-23-2007, 10:55 AM
We ate there about 3 weeks ago and it was wonderful. I could be wrong, but I think it is buffet only. We all thought the food choices were excellant and very fresh. Really nicely themed restauant and the character interaction was great. It was one of my favorite meals of the trip, but that could had something to do with seeing Lilo and Carol (Polygirl40) together - they were both so cute!!

tinkwest
08-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Perhaps you are thinking about the fact that for lunch and dinner the restaurant (PCH Grill) is menu selection. But for breakfast it is pure buffet.

I don't know what to say about the Character dining here except that it has gone up & down, IMO, over that past 12 years. We were unimpressed on our first visit, but somehow ended up there again - loved it - and made it our Character destination for years. Then it started going downhill and finally was so bad (poor food selection & minimal Character interaction) that we have never returned. But, from what I have heard . . . it may have improved since our last visit of several years ago. If you really love Stitch and that is important to you I think I would agree that you should go at least once for that experience. :stitch2:

brownie
08-23-2007, 03:21 PM
The Lilo & Stitch character breakfast was great when we were there this past June. I don't know about ordering off the menu, but the buffet is good. We enjoyed our time there and the food.

NotaGeek
08-23-2007, 04:59 PM
I did the breakfast with some friends a couple of months ago and the buffet was very good and the character interaction was OK. It was less expensive then Goofy's Kitchen, but I don't remember if there was a non-buffet option.

Melanie
08-23-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm almost positive one of my son's ordered off the menu for breakfast here a couple of months ago.

The buffet food was good, and character interaction just so-so for me. I've definitely had better.

I understand what you are saying Linda. The first time we ate here back in '03, it was bad. We gave it another try this time because of Stitch, and it's definitely better, but not my favorite destination.

It's surely a must for any Stitch fan though! :stitch:

Carol
08-24-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm sure it is probably hit or miss with the characters - but boy oh boy did we hit it! :joy:

Both Stitch and Max were so funny. They were playing and joking together. Stitch is my son's favorite and he didn't disappoint. He played in both Dakota and Shayne's hair and also ate some bugs while stylin'. ;)

It is the one character meal I want to return to on my next trip. (Although if I knew I could see the same Guide we had at Storyteller's - I'd return there daily ... but that's another story. :silly: )

We had some great moments - throughout our trip a few weeks ago - but the food at this breakfast buffet was my favorite. A better selection than most .. and I'm not a buffet person.