PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about Storyteller Breakfast

disneydrmr
08-23-2007, 08:43 AM
Ok, another question (can you tell it's getting close to time for us to make our Priority Seating :D) We're thinking of doing the Storyteller Breakfast.. is this good? I know Chip and Dale are there - what other characters? And is it true you can order from the menu and don't have to have the buffet? (my friend and my sister would be unable to eat a buffet due to some health issues so ordering off the menu is better for them)

ChipnDaleGal
08-23-2007, 11:02 AM
I have had breakfast there twice and I really like it a lot. It is rather pricey, but the food is great. Their Eggs Benedict is delicious! :tasty:

You can order from the menu or do the buffet, either one. The characters I have seen there are Chip, Dale, Terk, Koda, and Kenei. The last time we were there a Park Ranger was there trying to get everyone to sing the Bingo song with him. He was hilarious - it was almost a "Depends" moment for me, I was laughing so hard.

I would eat there again in a heartbeat!! :thumbsup:

tinkwest
08-23-2007, 11:08 AM
One of the reasons I enjoy having breakfast there is because of the option of menu or buffet. Be prepared to get full! Good food. :eat::tasty:

Carol
08-24-2007, 12:02 PM
The last time we were there a Park Ranger was there trying to get everyone to sing the Bingo song with him. He was hilarious - it was almost a "Depends" moment for me, I was laughing so hard. Absolutely the funniest character I have ever seen at any Disney restaurant. Oh my. I had a laughing headache. He was so - so funny. Watching him was worth the price alone.

I too prefer ordering off the menu. Just be aware refills are not 'free' when ordering ala carte. We knew better this year - but last year the waiter kept refilling our orange juice and we ended up with a $17 bill for that alone. :jaw:

Great food!

Belle619
08-24-2007, 02:01 PM
I actually just made my priority seating reservations this morning for our second time there! I really enjoyed it the first time around - and as others have said, you do have the option to order off of the menu - but let me say, the buffet has a wonderful selection. Either way, the food was delicious and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as much as we did!

Crystal Palace
09-13-2007, 09:44 AM
Storyteller's is okay, but I much prefer Goofy's Kitchen. Better food and more characters!:goofy::dale::chip::donald::hatter: