PDA

View Full Version : Artist Point or Whispering Canyon Cafe

jenperich
08-22-2007, 09:56 PM
If you had to choose between Artist Point and Whispering Canyon...taking food and atmosphere into mind, which one would it be?

LoriMistress
08-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Artist Point. I like the idea of being in adult atmosphere. I would rather have a nice quiet meal then have constant loud noise throughout our entire meal.

SgtTigger
08-22-2007, 10:13 PM
In addition to that what kind of food do you like. I really don't like the food at Artist Point....

:cop: :tigger:

CandleontheWater
08-23-2007, 12:33 PM
It depends on what you are looking for. I like Artist Point more overall, but I'm in my late 20's and DH and I do not have any children. We really enjoy leisurely meals with great presentation and great atmosphere. If you have children, however, I would suggest Whispering Canyon, its a really fun meal, but it does get noisy and can be intrusive at times if you're looking for a romantic one-on-one dinner. DH and I like Whispering Canyon for lunch, becuase its a little less crowded and a little quieter, but absolutely love AP for dinner.

DVC2004
08-23-2007, 01:22 PM
Artist Point- It's fine dining in a quiet, upscale atmosphere with great food and wine.

Whispering Canyon- loud, raucous, completely Disney. Tons of kids, shouting, hijinks and casual fare.

Both are great, consider what you are in the mood for. :thumbsup:

grumpycajun
08-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Artist Point!

DrumTastik
08-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Another vote for Artist Point. Solid menu from top to bottom.

tyandskyesmom
08-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Artist Point...even my 8 year old would say so!

#1donaldfan
08-24-2007, 07:58 PM
We did whispering canyon this year for the first and last time. The "interaction" was fun, but the food was a little bland.......I heard so much good things about it, maybe I just had too much expectations for it....I hope this helps.....

kmo84
08-24-2007, 08:22 PM
I have never eaten at Artist's Point, but I did try Whispering Canyon for the first time about a month ago.

I thought the food was outstanding. The chicken and pulled pork were absolutely delicious.

No, it is not a quiet meal by any means. But I really enjoyed the food quite a bit.

So much so we went back three weeks later.:tasty:

Crow
08-24-2007, 09:53 PM
ive done both twice each
AP hands down. food a lot better.