PDA

View Full Version : Hoop-dee-Doo

jenperich
08-22-2007, 09:41 PM
Has anyone sat in the Category 3 seats?? Because we've waited so long, the only seats left are in Cat. 3 @ 5:00. The time is fine, I just don't know that I want to use two table service meals for cat. 3 seats. But, let me know what you think. Thanks!

birdybird
08-22-2007, 10:14 PM
The last time we went to Hoop Dee Doo we sat up in the balcony which is now called Cat. 3 seating. I personally liked that area better than where we had sat perviously on the main floor. This fall we are going back and I tried to get the Cat. 3 seating but that was all sold out and the only thing left was Cat. 1. Really though no mater where you sit you will have a great time. The show is a lot of fun!

pogo
08-22-2007, 10:16 PM
Cat 3 seats will be fine. The hall is so small that you won't have a problem seeing or becoming part of the show, I promise.:thumbsup:

Enjoy ! :D

Goofeygal
08-23-2007, 12:27 AM
We sat in that section once and enjoyed it. You were up above and could see everything.:mickey:

Vinny
08-23-2007, 09:43 AM
The last time we went to Hoop Dee Doo we sat up in the balcony which is now called Cat. 3 seating. I personally liked that area better than where we had sat perviously on the main floor.

We feel the same way. The first time we went we had seats in the balcony and the second we were down on the floor. We had a much better view from the balcony because our table on the floor was kind of around a corner on the right side of the Pioneer Hall as you walk in. The balcony is also a much better location to take pictures of the show also. All in all great show!! Have a good trip.

PeterPan
08-23-2007, 11:47 AM
You are NOT going to be dissappointed with your seats. We LOVE the balcony. The floor is fine, too, but we much prefer the balcony. You can see everything! Bird-eye views.