PDA

View Full Version : Any other love Small World?

jclightchasr
08-22-2007, 02:17 PM
For those who can't stand this attraction let me appologize in advance. I am a 34 year old man married with 3 kids and I absolutely love this attaction to this day. I have been riding it since I was 6 and still love it. The song doesn't stay in my head after the ride is through and I actually like the song. The place smells great and is very relaxing. They were doing the refurb on our last visit in Dec of 04'. Will be going back this December and can't wait to ride it again...it's been to long. Stand outs on the ride for me are as follows:
The yodeler in the alps
The 3 guys wearing tribal masks
The rainforest tinsel strands
The ferris wheel in the white room.
not to leave out those who do not care for this attraction I have place a poll here too.
If you are a SW fan please let me know and name some of your favorite stand outs as well. Thanks.

ImgoingtoDisneyworld
08-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Did I read this right?...you are a 34 year old married man who just loves Small World...

I'm not saying, I'm just saying......

jclightchasr
08-22-2007, 02:39 PM
yeah, yeah I figured you guys would have fun with this one. But I still love the ride.

teambricker04
08-22-2007, 02:52 PM
I think it is because you have three kids. My husband and I HATED this ride... until we had kids. This and Tiki Room. Now they are some of our favorites. I LOVE watching my son dance in the Tiki room and laugh at all the little people dancing on Small World... especially at the "WEEEE!" part. (Do you know what I am talking about?)

We are going next with my parents and I cannot WAIT to take my dad on this. He absolutly can NOT STAND this.

Pocahontas
08-22-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm one of those people who the song just sticks in my head and won't go away. Even just writing about it now, the song has popped back in my head. With that said, I can't say I hate the ride, but I don't mind if I miss it.

d_m_n_n
08-22-2007, 02:56 PM
OK, I love it too! For me it is all about memories. I remember as a very young child riding it with my entire family (6 of us) and singing the song over and over the rest of the day. DSs and DH think it is ok...at least they don't argue when I make them ride it with me...yet. :blush:

DisneyFreak23
08-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Anybody who has read the book "Kingdom keepers" know that the dolls are possesed. They come alive at night and walk aroud terrorizing people and other attractions.
I havent been on this ride since i read the book. I MIGHT go on it, but reading that book does things to you. Those dolls truly are possesed by something bad. :thedolls::thedolls:

CU Tiger
08-22-2007, 04:02 PM
We can take it or leave it. Once you have sat through hearing “it’s a small world” a million times and watching strange looking dolls:shake:, it kind of gets old. Since it is not a thrill ride, we usually ride it every other trip or so. It really depends on how long the line is.:mickey:

jenperich
08-22-2007, 04:25 PM
I absolutely love Small World. No one in my family really likes it, but if they're in MK without me, they will go on it and send me pictures of my favorite little dolls. Now, that's love!

JRocker
08-22-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm with DisneyFreak on this one. Those dolls are possessed.

STAY AWAY!!!!

DANGER!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I think it's just cruel to take chidren on that ride. As a matter of fact, I think it's cruel to take husbands on that ride.

I have heard that after so many trips you become brainwashed to think you actually enjoy it.........

DunkieKong
08-22-2007, 04:28 PM
This ride is the best. One of the all time greats. I don't know what it is, (maybe the song), but there is just something about it that I love. A must do every trip.

2Epcot
08-22-2007, 04:32 PM
I love this ride. It is a classic, and really has the feel of Walt when you ride it. :mickey:

wedway76
08-22-2007, 04:46 PM
I first saw Small World at the 1964 World’s Fair, along with Mr. Lincoln (incorporated into the Hall of Presidents) and the Carousel of Progress. I went to the Fair with my parents and my Grandfather who passed away in 1969. These three attractions are a “must see” for me on every trip. Every time I see them I’m 5 years old again and all those people are with me.

brad192
08-22-2007, 04:47 PM
ISAW was the very first ride I ever rode at WDW, way back in 1971. :mickey: It's tradition for me to make it my first ride on every return trip. It was down for refurb my last trip in '04, so I guess I'll have to ride it twice in a row this trip to make up the difference. That should make me just a little :crazy:.

snifflesmcg
08-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I voted "Could take it or leave it'. I'd love it if they changed up the song a bit. Come on, you spend all day with that song in your head.

okw2006
08-22-2007, 05:03 PM
My wife and I are in our 50's and it's a must do for us! Love the music too! (Sherman brothers I think):thumbsup:

Horizon93
08-22-2007, 05:41 PM
We never skip Small World. In its day, it was brilliant imagineering. It is a reminder of simpler, (not meaning better) times.

BritCody
08-22-2007, 06:21 PM
It is a classic. It might not be my favorite ride, but it is always a must ride, for the tradition of the ride

mickey&missy
08-22-2007, 07:22 PM
I love it! I remember riding it several times when I was 11 and my mom took me and my sisters. My mom used to visit Orlando every year, she was a tupperwear lady and thats where their convention was every year. IASW is her all time favorite ride!

When we went in 05 it was still closed for refurb. It was the first ride we did last trip and we rode several more times too!

It just makes me happy! I love the song :secret: and I love the happy dolls :secret: I love the rainforest and the white room!

WEDTOPIA
08-22-2007, 08:25 PM
For those who can't stand this attraction let me appologize in advance. I am a 34 year old man married with 3 kids and I absolutely love this attaction to this day. I have been riding it since I was 6 and still love it.

Don't apologize for liking IASW. I'm a man too , and I get a kick out of it. Even the people who claim they hate it still manage to ride it on occasion -( yeah, they do it for the kids , I know. ):shake:

:mickey:

GottaluvTiggr
08-22-2007, 08:36 PM
I LOVE IT A SMALL WORLD TOO! I'm 14 and most 14 year olds are not a Disney freak like me! But I love It's a small world!:mickey: I look at it dosen't matter how old you are in DISNEY!:blush:

Marker
08-22-2007, 08:38 PM
Yeah, I'd have to agree, NEVER apologize for being yourself, and having your own opinions about something.

I'm 48 years old, and I like the ride. What's wrong with that? For me, it has NOTHING to do with age, or with "manhood", or anything else. I like it because I like it. I like it with my kids, I like it without my kids. And I'm really excited about some day taking my grandson on the ride.

If someone else doesn't like it, that's their opinion. Nothing wrong with that either. But I'm comfortable saying I do like the ride, to me "IT IS DISNEY". How can you not like singing, happy, playing, children.

Eeyore's My Favorite
08-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Love it!!! It was so much fun to see Small World after the refurbishment and to actually notice all the changes in the dolls, landscaping and even the area out front where you wait in line. It always makes my day to just sit back, relax & look at everything. Yes, the song does stick in my head the rest of the day, but it's the MK - it's either that song or the Mickey Mouse March!! :mickey:

LoriMistress
08-22-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm a closet fan. It's not my favorite, but I would throw a complete fit if I Disney closed this attraction. It's a boring ride that has the same redundant song with scary children creeping you throughout the ride, but I have fond memories of riding this attraction as a child at DLR with my family on many family vacations. Plus, it's a nice cool off ride.

I forgot that they refurbished the attraction. I saw the DLR version two years ago, so I can't wait to compare the two.

Mrs.Mya
08-22-2007, 09:20 PM
I voted I could take it or leave it. Although I do ride it every time we go, mostly because it is a relaxing ride and it brings back alot of memories. Also, I like to "torture" my 14 yr. old DS by making him ride it ;).....but it's funny because every single time we are on it, he is always pointing out things and kinda singing along at times. My DH and 5 yr. old DS don't mind it either. :thumbsup:

princessimagineer
08-22-2007, 09:34 PM
I LOVE IT A SMALL WORLD TOO! I'm 14 and most 14 year olds are not a Disney freak like me! But I love It's a small world!:mickey: I look at it dosen't matter how old you are in DISNEY!:blush:

i felt the same when i was 14! now im 17 and i havent chagned at all!

ITS A SMALL WORLD IS THE BEST RIDE EVVVVVVVERRRRRRRR!!!! i would never miss it. we ride it a million times every trip.

the fall of '04 was a brutal one, we had to go without it! there was a vacant area deep in our ceribellums that needed to hear the tune of many possesed (yet beautifully ethnic) children singing the same words over and over agian. we almost didnt make it! we would walk passed the ride que and this magnetic force was pulling us toward it, but we would just end up walking into the renovation walls surrounding the premosis.

the following trip we just had to ride it twice as many times. and thats twice a million!

Caroleh
08-22-2007, 10:14 PM
I voted it was one of my favorites. When we went to WDW for the first time last year, I didn't want to go on it, but was convinced to go by the DH and DD who was almost 21 at the time. I fell in love with it...I looked at all the detail on ALL those dolls and how much time that must have taken.

JCDarzi
08-22-2007, 11:10 PM
I love Small World too. It was my favorite ride the first time I went to WDW in 1974 when I was 5. It brings back so many memories My dd4 loves it too. I think that the reason why my daughter loves it so much is that it's one of the few rides (even in Fantasyland) that has absolutely nothing scary. No surprises, no things jumping out...it's not too dark, no pirates. She's pretty timid and even very tame rides can cause her to be scared. But Small World has been a hit since her very first time to ride it when she was 13 months old.

Tink#64
08-22-2007, 11:28 PM
Another vote for I love it. Especially since the refurb, I think it's beautiful! Dh & DS's don't say anything, so I don't know how they feel about it. But no matter - it wouldn't stop me! A must do for every trip!:mickey:

Here we go again...
08-23-2007, 12:22 AM
I can take it or leave it. I like the ride, but if the line is really long I have no problem passing it till the next trip.

There is one person on the boards that just LOVES the song. From what I hear, she even had it played at her wedding.... Mickeysgirl where are you???
:funny::funny::funny:

Queen Stephanie
08-23-2007, 12:33 AM
"It's A Small World' is a CLASSIC with a capital C. An original idea of Walt's, which makes me smile each time I re-visit. I LOVE this ride and would be terribly disappointed if it ever left. In this huge world full of tragedy and bad news..."It's A Small World" reminds us of happiness and that there is hope that we can all live together and love each other in this world, as long as we accept each other and respect each other and love each other.:thumbsup:

RAIDER
08-23-2007, 03:47 AM
Its not a must do ride for me ..but i get more fun watching other peoples faces when their on the ride ..Its either wow or total horror :D

Tinkerfreak
08-23-2007, 08:06 AM
DH is 39 and he really likes this ride. He would never admit it for the longest time and always said he was going on for the kids. His excuse fell apart in April when we went without the kids and he still headed right to it once we hit fantasyland. I just love the detail. There is so much to see you can ride it over and over and see new things every time. Plus my best friends Mom loved this ride and it was always her favorite. Even though I never went to Disney with her I still remember her describing it and talking about it. I thought of her the first time I rode it and have thought of her ever since. I know it sounds crazy but I always feel so close to her when I am on this ride, kind of like she might be on it with me.

CanadianWDWFan
08-23-2007, 08:16 AM
I tolerate this ride for my DW and kids. Once I get that song in my head I just want to start banging it against a wall! :bang:

yasmina
08-23-2007, 08:47 AM
I adore that ride! Part of it, is, I'm sure, the fact that I rode it for the first time when I was 9 yo. on our first trip when DW consisted only of the Magic Kingdom. Now I love it for the international flavor and wish everyone would just let everyone else in the world live their own lives without interference from others trying to convince them that their way is best.

OK, I could go on a long rant here, but that's left for another board somewhere else:blush:.

But, I do try to teach our dd's 9 & 11 that everyone in the world is different, and that's OK - how boring the world would be if we were all the same.

Gottaluvgoof
08-23-2007, 09:10 AM
I love SW. I didn't even go to Disney World until I was 33 years old, and I still love it. A definite must do in my opinion. I like the hula girls and the ferris wheel is great too. Actually, I always wished they would sell miniature dolls like that when you exit the ride. I'm certainly not worried about them being possessed. I would buy them for my daughters in a heartbeat. Not just for them, but for me also!

5fromabove
08-23-2007, 09:13 AM
It was closed when we went last time too (Oct. '04). I'm really looking forward to taking our youngest kids on it. Granted, I fully expect DS-11 and DD-15 to be less than thrilled with it...but they won't hate it. I can see DD's-5 & 3 loving the dolls and the pretty rooms. I particularly like the white room too...its so magical. I'm sure my enjoyment of this ride goes back to my childhood memories too. My poor mom, I made her ride it over and over again with me when I first went on. :)

DisneyGRL7
08-23-2007, 10:48 AM
This was the first ride I did during my first trip to WDW. And its still the first ride I hit when I get to fantasyland...I love it:mickey:

mttafire
08-23-2007, 10:51 AM
We like it.. Not love it. We do it every trip ONE time. Its sort of a tradition but if i missed it i wouldnt really care.:mickey:

Polynesian Dweller
08-23-2007, 11:19 AM
I also saw this for the first time as a kid at the 64 World's Fair. A lot of the magic was how it was presented with the odd clock (toys marching on the hour, ticking happy face) and the exterior portion of the ride. DLR's version most closely resembles that but not quite. WDW's is not as good as DLR's as a result. We'll ride DLR's version but not WDW's.

cinderella crazy
08-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Love it! I have always loved it. The song is one of the first songs my son learned (along with Pirates) and he is so excited about seeing Small World this trip. I love the cookoo clocks and the penguins.

mickeys_princess_mom
08-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Abolutely love it! My faves are the can-can dancers, the Dutch children and pretty much all of them in the last room, in whites and pastels....

WDWgoofy
08-23-2007, 01:23 PM
I know the ride has many critics, but the trip to WDW is not complete unless I ride IASW.

I really like the details. There is so much to take in -- I think I see something new every visit. I especially like the creative different ways the sun is depicted in each room.
:mickey:

IloveDisney71
08-23-2007, 06:30 PM
In my family I think it must be a genetic thing or something, but 3 generations of us love this ride. It is not my favorite ride, but I ride it at least once during every trip. It is my mom's favorite ride. I make sure I call her every time I ride it, so she can hear the song!
I love the little hula girls. :mickey:

Kairi_7378
08-23-2007, 06:55 PM
We rode IASW 3 times on our last trip. The last ride, we got our own boat. I was estatic! DH and I like to play ,"What country are we in now?" when we are on Small World.
Part of me loves it because I love the idea of the world being at peace, and the world with no colors at the end makes me tear up. The engineer in me loves it because it shows how creative Walt was. It's one of his first audio animotronic (sp?) rides and he comes up with a ride with not one, not two, but almost 400 characters!

ravsluvdisney
08-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Can't help but like the ride. The history. The cool, relaxed atmosphere on a hot FLA day. Line moves pretty quick. The song. Ok - maybe not the song. The DS' love it. The DW loves it. And since the re-furb it has new life.

Viva La IASW!! :thumbsup:

grego77
08-23-2007, 08:01 PM
I love it...as a world traveler I find it offensive yet beyond it's years...annoying yet loveable:mickey:...singing along to the song again and again and again...you really FEEL the words (at least I do)...and you GOTTA love the rainforest scene...that jungle beat is AWESOME!

Definitely one of my favorites! :number1:

MinnieMommie
08-23-2007, 08:46 PM
I first saw Small World at the 1964 World’s Fair, along with Mr. Lincoln (incorporated into the Hall of Presidents) and the Carousel of Progress. I went to the Fair with my parents and my Grandfather who passed away in 1969. These three attractions are a “must see” for me on every trip. Every time I see them I’m 5 years old again and all those people are with me.

Yes I saw it at the '64 World's Fair as well. Still love it!! :mickey:

tinksmom02
08-23-2007, 09:18 PM
I enjoy iasw, but mostly because I love watching my daughter as we ride. I think it's absolutely her favorite ride...we really like the Irish dolls, and the Ferris Wheel at the end!

Belle619
08-24-2007, 12:35 PM
I love IASW! I love, love, love, love, love it! But, I have to say that I like the exterior at DLR better - it just adds to the charm of the ride.

My favorite - the hula dancing dolls that shake their hips to the beat of the drums. That is the best!

jwallace378
08-24-2007, 12:52 PM
I just can't get that hypnotizing song out of my head when I get of the ride!!:confused:

GrmGrninGost
08-24-2007, 01:18 PM
As a 44 year old father I can tell you I loved this ride long before I ever had children. In my mind it is classic Disney! :mickey: I love the song and the dolls are wonderful! The whole show just makes me feel good inside! I can't wait to get to WDW in September, I'm sure Small World will be the first ride we go on!

Mickey91
08-25-2007, 12:21 AM
I can't wait to get to WDW in September, I'm sure Small World will be the first ride we go on!
Of course it will!!!!

It is my favorite ride in all of WDW! It reminds me of being a little girl again! And that is what Disney magic is all about!:mickey:

Goes4FastPass
08-25-2007, 12:35 AM
This Classic Really IS Classic

Always will be...

Tinkerbellaella
08-25-2007, 01:41 AM
I love this ride at Disneyland. I am not as fond of it at DW. The best is to g o toDisneyland over the holidays. They decorate the inside and out and play holiday music instead of It's a Small World.

teambricker04
08-25-2007, 07:29 AM
ISAW was the very first ride I ever rode at WDW, way back in 1971. :mickey: It's tradition for me to make it my first ride on every return trip. It was down for refurb my last trip in '04, so I guess I'll have to ride it twice in a row this trip to make up the difference. That should make me just a little :crazy:.

What a fantastic memory!!!!!

disneynarula
08-25-2007, 10:38 AM
I love IASW. It is my favorite Fantasyland ride.

I love the Polynesian surfers and the hot air balloon guy with the HELP sign.

texasteacher
08-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Sometimes I skip it if time is short, but if I have the time, I ride it and always find it beautiful and charming. I am bringing a friend with me in Dec and this will be her first Disney trip, so it is a "must" on my itinerary this time!

dumbo ears
08-25-2007, 12:16 PM
well i don't love the ride but i dont hate it.its has a good tradition to it but its not the best ride. its a classic

LudwigVonDrake
08-25-2007, 08:01 PM
I love IASW. I have to ride it at least once every trip. Like a lot of things at WDW, it puts a smile on my face.

Bass T-bone
08-25-2007, 08:18 PM

This is when I first saw it too!:cloud9:and I totally agree...

Jeff G
08-25-2007, 11:53 PM
As a 44 year old father I can tell you I loved this ride long before I ever had children. In my mind it is classic Disney! :mickey: I love the song and the dolls are wonderful! The whole show just makes me feel good inside! I can't wait to get to WDW in September, I'm sure Small World will be the first ride we go on!

I'm a 36 year old father of 4 and would echo your statement. I liked the ride before I had kids and after watching how much my kids have loved this show over the years I like it that much more.

Plus, this is classic Disney.

mrsgaribaldi
08-26-2007, 04:30 AM
It's cute but we don't do it very often. I went with take it or leave it. The only rides I really dislike and we never do are Sounds Dangerous and The Country Bear Jamboree.:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
08-26-2007, 11:19 AM
I know people can't stand Small World... and I know people hate that song.... it can get annoying hearing it for 15 minutes straight.... But, other than that, Small World is one of my favorites.... I have to ride Small World during every trip....

droopy d.
08-26-2007, 12:42 PM
We always must ride it when we go, as a family.

jclightchasr
11-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Looks like the Small World fans are definately winning out here... so sorry :thedolls:

Goes4FastPass
11-12-2007, 12:06 PM
I define a Disney World Zombie as a WDW fan who considers every fixture in every bathroom at Disney World to be a sacred Disney Cuh-Laya-Sic but folks, It's a Small World is a true Disney Classic.

billandlaura
11-12-2007, 02:12 PM
I absolutely love IASW! :D My mom and I have to ride it at least 3 times every trip! (left side, right side, and middle of boat) My dad and brother aren't so keen on it but they endure it for our sakes. :thumbsup: I love all the adorable dolls (i like to collect dolls) and have longed to own one myself! And I really love the music too. We have the sheet music and I like to pull it out every now and then to play. :sing: It's one of the classic Disney rides that just puts a smile on your face! :D

AbeeNormal
11-12-2007, 03:10 PM
I've only seen it at DLR:mickey: but I love it and I look really forward to seeing it at WDW for better or worse. :cloud9:

mickeymousedabomb
11-12-2007, 03:23 PM
I never pass this ride up, so I voted one of my favs. The only thing I wish they had was the countries names by all the dolls. Some are quite similar and I never know which country we're passing by!

LibertyTreeGal
11-12-2007, 04:30 PM
I love it -- and so does my DS6 Matthew, it's his favorite song, but my DH hates the ride (wimp!)

ftwildernesskid
11-12-2007, 06:46 PM
This is a must do ride for me anyway. But we just returned and my 4 year old DD rode it for the first time and LOVED IT. It was such fun seeing through her eyes. Truly magical, and one of my favorite moments of my trip.

Catwillow
11-13-2007, 01:06 AM
I grew up thinking Disneyland / World was nothing more than 6 Flag parks. We watched Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday and went to the Disney movies when they came out. We had a few 33rpm story albums but that was about as "Disney" as my family brought us up to be.

I learned the "It's a Small World" song I believe in 3rd -- could have been 2nd grade -- so that would have been about 1970ish . I loved the song then ... love it now.

My first trip to WDW was in August 2005...at 43 yrs old. I have been to the Magic Kingdom since then AT LEAST 20x and I can tell you that one way or another I ALWAYS ride IASW every trip. I appreciate the workmanship and technology that goes into making something of that magnitude work so wonderfully. I also appreciate the simplicity of the design -- yet it's effectiveness to keep you captivated and looking "around the bend". I love the colors. I love the song and would truly love to learn it in all the languages.

I think my favorite part of the ride is looking up and seeing the dolls on kites or in balloons, or on high wires ... and I see something new every time.

What a truly wonderful work of art!!!

EPCOT84
11-13-2007, 02:49 AM
I was at the checkout line at the neighborhood store the other day. The checker is in her 40's or so and said she went to Disneyland for the first time a few months ago. She said IASW was her favorite of all the rides.

When I read this thread I had to share it with you. For this person, IASW stood out. Like Catwillow, this person enjoyed the simplicity and calmness of the ride.:balloon:

I am partial to the ride. I've been on IASW at DL, MK and TDL. I had two albums- one of the ride which I played over and over as a kid and one with songs from around the world sung by an IASW choir.

It would not be classic Disney without IASW.:mickey:

(So what if they are possessed.... so long as they put on their show charmingly...)

JMTStone
11-13-2007, 07:12 AM
Its not my favorite BUT my DD5 LOVES it. When we were there in May, we caught it at the end of EMH and rode over and over again. She found something new each time.

8 days 8 days 8 days

princessM0m
11-13-2007, 12:01 PM
The Hula girls are my favorite, too, and I never knew what the white room was all about until Kaira_7378 mentioned it.

That being said, for the longest time (5 trips or so over 15 years) I avoided IASW like the plague, especially since I saw that SNL skit from the 80s, I believe (Mary Gross, Tim Kasurinski), when the ride got stuck and the riders went insane from hearing the song over and over again, and also because usually I was with my DM who just wouldn't go on it. I never rode it until my DDs 2nd trip in 2005 when it had just re-opened and I wanted to ride it for her sake, and now I LOVE IT--we both do. I come off the ride so happy I can't help it, and I'm an "Eeyore" type of person--go figure. Now if I could just have the same transformation about the Country Bears....

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
11-13-2007, 04:18 PM
How can you not love this ride? It's classic Disney

But I have to say, although I never skip it on my trips I do ride it only once..except for the Holiday version in Disneyland..absolutely amazing! Going again in 4 weeks..can't wait!

irish1967
11-13-2007, 07:52 PM
While IASW being down wouldn't put a damper on our trip, it is definitely one that we make sure to ride at least once during our visit!

castlelady36
11-14-2007, 08:46 AM
I love it and I also love the song!!

Fallendroplet
11-14-2007, 03:46 PM
I used to not enjoy Small World...the song would bounce around in my head...but now I appreciate it and the message it sends...Also...I love glitter...so how could I not love Small World!! :mickey:

Goofy Pluto
11-14-2007, 03:48 PM
I'm also 34 with 3 kids and I love the ride too!

mousetrapper
11-14-2007, 04:03 PM
It's our tradition to ride Small World very first thing on our first day in WDW.

It sets the stage for the rest of our trip...it just says "DISNEY" to us!

BelleandtheBeast
11-14-2007, 08:26 PM
my husband is 33 and loves this ride. It is a classic and original, gotta love that.

MinnieMommie
11-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Small World rules! It's a Disney classic. No trip to the MK is a trip without SM (and now I a going to be singing the song all night). :thumbsup:

LCPZA
11-16-2007, 10:00 PM
It's A Small World After All It's A Small World After All -- oh sorry the Dolls have been controlling me for years. Anyway I love this ride and ride it several times each trip. Except for a few years ago The smell of the water was so bad I actually got:ack:(thank God I had a bag)

Victor Kelly
11-18-2007, 07:16 PM
No trip is complete without multiple visits to IASW. True the song sticks in your head, but I love it anyway.

Crystal Palace
11-19-2007, 01:06 PM
I love It's a Small World. It's so cute and colorful.