PDA

View Full Version : If not Cindy's where would you stay?

jclightchasr
08-22-2007, 11:57 AM
If you could pick staying anywhere in any park for one night Cindy's included where would you stay?

I personally would love to stay in the Swiss Treehouse bedroom provided it was a cool bug-free night. Just looking out on MK at night from there would be so cool!

I also read where one wanted to stay on the pirate ship in pirates. I would assume with the ride in operation. Sounds cool too albeit a little loud.

Figgyluv03
08-22-2007, 12:11 PM
I'd be the daring one to stay in the haunted mansion. I'd probably befriend a couple of ghost while I was there!!

Ian
08-22-2007, 12:36 PM
I've always loved the idea of spending the night in the Haunted Mansion. I'd also consider sleeping aboard the pirate ship in PotC.

But if I had to pick just one, I think I'd like to sleep in one of the "bedrooms" above one of the stores on Main Street, USA.

I love the idea of waking up in the morning, getting my coffee, and walking out on one of the balconies, sitting down and watching the sun come up over the Magic Kingdom.

BritCody
08-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Swiss Family Tree House would be cool , but I would go with being on the Pirate Ship in the POTC.

SunnyLee
08-22-2007, 06:44 PM
ooo! Good question!! I would stay in Minnie Mouse's house!!! I mean think about it??!!! Everything is right there for you; kitchen, living room, adorable decor, garden outside and of course ..Mickey next door!!! :mickey:

MickeyMousse
08-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Hands down-The Haunted Mansion.
:jack::bat::ghost::blackcat:

princessimagineer
08-22-2007, 09:43 PM
i would love to sleep on a boat in the middle of the IASW ride! just think about it: if your having an insomniac night, tossing and turning, every turn you will see those cute little dolls stairing right at you, SINGING you to sleep! c'mon who else is with me! (ahem*sarcasm....)

(sorry i just was in a thread where people were discussing if they liked IASW or not so ive got it on the brain)

i agree with a few people from above... somewhere on main street would be awesome. or i liked the idea of mini's house! one of my dreams is being in the MK afterhours to see it dark and empty. thats the only reason why i want the cinderella suite. partly because of how beautiful it is, but partly because i want to walk around MK when the day is over.

Clotho
08-23-2007, 02:14 AM
My hubby piped up with "Walt's Apartment!":number1:

I voted for on the deck of a ship in the POTC, which he agreed would also be a perfect spot.

It would be hard to choose just one!

jwallace378
08-23-2007, 07:43 AM
I'd go with the Swiss Family Treehouse as well

Tinksmom
08-23-2007, 09:50 AM
I'd pick the TTA. Nice smooth ride with a light breeze keeping you cool all night. Sounds soothing to me. Plus after almost falling asleep on it during EMH, I know I would sleep well.

AvonleaCF
08-23-2007, 09:57 AM
I'd stay in Munchkinland (Wizard of Oz) in the Great Movie Ride! When I was little I desperately wanted to live in a village just like the one in the movie. All those cute little houses and the pretty river running through it. Just keep the Wicked Witch of the West away! :witch:

TennesseeTink
08-23-2007, 10:00 AM
I think I would pick Splash Mountain, as long as they kept the music playing all night. :cloud9:

Got to be movin' along, got to be movin' along...

Ian
08-23-2007, 10:00 AM
I'd stay in Munchkinland (Wizard of Oz) in the Great Movie Ride! When I was little I desperately wanted to live in a village just like the one in the movie. All those cute little houses and the pretty river running through it. Just keep the Wicked Witch of the West away! :witch:That's a great one! Something about that scene every time I see it reminds me of being a kid. I think I'd like to stay there, too!

My hubby piped up with "Walt's Apartment!":number1:That's a good one, too, although obviously that would only work in Disneyland since Walt never had an apartment in Disney World. He passed away before construction really began.

Diznee4Me
08-23-2007, 10:23 AM
The idea of PoC is pretty cool but I especially like the plaza across from the ride itself. I really like the little balconies and secluded rooms among the flowers.

Another favorite of mine is Splash. Just across from the loading area and straight up is a small room with balcony. You can best see it as you enter the unloading area. I love that little spot.

Finally above the ice cream shop facing Cinderella Castle (the window with Walt's name on it). That would be a nice view to see every morning.:thumbsup:

Momof2boys
08-23-2007, 10:48 AM
I'd pitch a tent in the fenced in grassy area in front of Crystal Palace. That way I could look at the castle all night.

I'd also like to camp out somewhere in the Animal Kingdom - maybe on the Pangani Trail ?

wedway76
08-23-2007, 12:13 PM
On our last trip my DW was a little under the weather one night and my DS and I went to the MK for EMH alone. We went into The Swiss Family Robinson Tree House at about 1:00 AM and we had the entire thing to ourselves. We were literally the only people on the entire attraction. It was soooo peaceful up there, and the beds looked so inviting. I could have easily crawled into a bed or hammock and spent the night.

CandleontheWater
08-23-2007, 12:21 PM
I'd like to stay in the flooded town in BTMRR. Those party goers in the upstairs rooms always look like they are having such a good time, and I'd love to join in. ;)

KAJUNKING
08-23-2007, 12:23 PM
i would stay a night on the train, how relaxing just chugging along circling the magic kingdom over and over again while you sleep

Clotho
08-23-2007, 02:45 PM
That's a good one, too, although obviously that would only work in Disneyland since Walt never had an apartment in Disney World. He passed away before construction really began.

I know it. ;) But I looked where this was posted and it was just in "Theme Parks", so I figured it counted as an answer!

DisneyTwinsMommy
08-23-2007, 03:14 PM
How about in the Hollywood Tower Hotel... how cool would it be if they really had rooms there!!! I dont know if I would get any sleep though, and I would DEFFINITLY take the stairs!!! :eek:

disneynarula
08-23-2007, 03:59 PM
I think the Swiss Family Treehouse would be cool too.

MickeysEars
08-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Absolutly, Mr. Disney's apartment!! I like the history of it.

kakn7294
08-23-2007, 09:25 PM
I'd like to stay above the train station on Main Street. It would be so cool to wake up and see the Castle at the other end of the street. I'm not an outdoorsy person so sleeping in the Treehouse is not an option for me!

jsw123
08-23-2007, 10:37 PM
The treehouse would be fun, but I'd be tempted to choose the Dole Whip store below it! Unlimited access!:thedolls:

In the end, I'd probably choose camping somewhere in AK because that's my favorite park!:)

Texas Tinkerbell Too
08-24-2007, 07:25 AM
Sleep? Who wants to sleep? I would stay in the Peter Pan ride and go on adventures with Peter :peter: and Tink :tink: all night long. I always dreamed of "flying in the night sky" when I was a little girl....Hey, then I would never have to grow up. :D

Ian
08-24-2007, 07:47 AM
How about in the Hollywood Tower Hotel... how cool would it be if they really had rooms there!!! I dont know if I would get any sleep though, and I would DEFFINITLY take the stairs!!! :eek:I don't really know how true this is but there was a rumor that when they built the ToT for (I think) DCA, they actually considered making it half ride/half actual hotel.

From what I recall, the logistics turned out to be too challenging.

Belle619
08-24-2007, 11:56 AM
I like it dark when I'm sleeping, so I'd naturally go for a dark ride. Maybe Snow White - in the dwarfs' house - it looks nice and quaint!

LudwigVonDrake
08-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Tower of Terror.

**a_spoonful_of_sugar**
08-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Tom Sawyer's Island!! :number1:

DawsonAR
08-24-2007, 03:29 PM
I would love the TOT.

fairies*n*fireflies
08-24-2007, 06:05 PM
I think I would definately choose one of the apartments above Main Street! Or maybe France or England in the World Showcase. Of course what would be really cool is the House that is at Epcot that showcases all the latest cool inventions for the home (forgot the name...):blush:

jclightchasr
08-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Great Answers everyone so far we have heard:

Swiss Treehouse
Pirate Ship
Haunted Mansion
TOT
Tom Sawyers Island
Mainstreet
TTA
MKRR

Where would you stay?????