PDA

View Full Version : Increasing ADR for 2 to 3 adults...

ILoveLegos
08-22-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm facing the daunting task of changing all of my current ADRs, which I made right at the 180 day mark: I have to change it from ones made for 2 people to 3 people. Instead of going with just one of my parents, my dad has decided to come along to Disney too!
:cloud9:
It is now about 6 weeks out to our 7 day stay. My current ADRs are perfect for us the way they are except for the number of people they are for.
My question is:
What do you think the chances are that Disney will just note the change in the number people and leave the times/places the same for us?
:blush:
Or will I have to find a counter service option and let my parents dine to their hearts content at the sit down resturants that I have reserved already?
:( This is a sacrifice that I would make to let them enjoy dinning together at a decent time of day at a nicer place to eat.
:confused:
Has anyone had a situation like this one before, would a change in the # of people result in my loss of my ressies?
Thought I'd ask Intercoters before I made the call to Disney.

glenpreece
08-22-2007, 10:22 AM
You will probably end up changing them all. Because a table for 2 is a table for 2 but a table for 3 is a table for 4. We had to change our Crystal palace last year because my Aunt came with us that morning and they had to give us a new time because of the table size.

Mnchknbrat1982
08-22-2007, 10:34 AM
I had the same type of problem. About 2 weeks ago I found out Alan's mom wanted to do a character breakfast so I had to add his parents to our ADR. We originally had a 9:30 ADR but with changing from a table of 2 to a table of 4 I had to change the time. But it wasn't that much. We went from 9:30 to 10:10 am. Which actually will work out better in the long run.

My advice would be just to call disney dining and tell them the situation. You may have to change some of your times though.

ToraTory
08-22-2007, 12:34 PM
I had the same situation in changing from 4 to 5. The first time I did it was on July 9 and I changed all but one of my ressies. The cast member had to cancel my existing ressie and then make a new one (with a new confirmation number), which was a pain as the times had to change (but only slightly).

I just called a few minutes ago as my DD (an adult) decided she did infact want to have breakfast with us at O'hana (the one ressie I didn't change). However, this time when I explained my situation the cast member simply changed the amount of people from 4 to 5 and let me keep my original time and confirmation number. I hope this was right as I thought it was odd that the first time everything had to change and the second time was a piece of cake just changing the amount of people.

I would call and see what happens. Even if you have to cancel and make new hopefully you will still be able to get the times you want. Good luck :mickey: -- tory