PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom EMH

kjmom
08-22-2007, 08:50 AM
How late does Animal Kingdom stay open to WDW resort guests during evening EMH's?:mickey:

Texas Tinkerbell Too
08-22-2007, 10:02 AM
I asked this question already. I think the general rule is about 3 hours after park closing for evening EMH.

Mnchknbrat1982
08-22-2007, 10:26 AM
normally Animal Kingdom is only open till about 5 pm. So with emh that would make it open till 8 pm

kjmom
08-22-2007, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the info, you guys are great

#1donaldfan
08-22-2007, 11:49 AM
When we were there....end of June....the park closed at 8pm and they kicked us out at 11pm....we rode KRR so many times we were all soaked to the bone...the bus ride back was VERY cold......

WDWdriver
08-22-2007, 08:16 PM
One thing to note here - any attraction involving live animals (KSR, walking trails) will not be open after about 7:00 p.m. This is because the animals must be brought in for care and feeding. The rest of the attractions will be open during EMH.

CleveRocks
08-23-2007, 10:25 PM
They close off all of Africa around the start of EMH. As politely as they can, they shoo you away. But they let my little son and I hang out while we waied for my wife and daughter to return on the train from Rafiki's Planet Watch.

They don't close off the bridge from the central island. And you can still walk from Asia to Africa, but along that path, once you get to Africa you can only turn to the left (towards Discovery Island) and not towards the right.

By the way, when Disney says evening EMH is "up to 3 hours" ... that's just legalese to prevent lawsuits and the like. Evening EMH is 3 hours, with exceedingly few exceptions. Just count on 3 hours after public closing.