PDA

View Full Version : Wishes outside the park 2

traceyo1
08-22-2007, 07:26 AM
I just found out that park hours changed for Dec 12 at MK. Originally, the park was open until 8 and Wishes was at 8. I made reservations at Whispering Canyon for 9:40 figuring that would give us enough time to get back after the fireworks. Now that the park closes at 9, Wishes at 9, not sure we will make it. We are doing the Fireworks cruise one night, will that be good enough? Also what about on the boat over to Wilderness Lodge, is there a good view there? Does the boat pipe in the music?

DisneyDudet
08-23-2007, 09:50 PM
I don't think the boat actually stops for it. They may slow down. I don't think they pipe in the music like the cruise, but that will be an amazing view!

I don't think you would make it through the crowd that night in time for your ADR.

What about watching it from the Poly beach and catching the monorail to Contemporary, and taking that boat to MK? That might be faster?

Did you get to see if you could change your ADR time?

LoriMistress
08-23-2007, 09:56 PM
You're not going to have time to eat at WC at to see Wishes. The boat will not play music, and they may not slow down to watch the show. If you really want to watch Wishes then either change your ADR for a different time or day.

CaptSmee
08-23-2007, 10:02 PM
I would change your adr's to earlier, I'm sure it would be possible this far in advance. You could also watch from the Contemporary for a different view of them as well from the observation deck.