PDA

View Full Version : Penny Press is back

WDWfanatic742
08-21-2007, 10:23 PM
The Penny Press is back!

It's back! The Penny Press Merchandise card is now available at the 20th Century Music Company on Main Street U.S.A. – only at the Disneyland Resort!

Visit the location and with any purchase get a FREE VMK trading card good for an exclusive virtual Penny Press!

Chescat
08-21-2007, 11:22 PM
Well that stinks! We used to be able to buy candy to get the card. Now we are forced into buying something in the music shop. Why did they even bother. :down:

varcity
08-21-2007, 11:34 PM
YES! HSM2 soundtrack, here I come!!! -_-

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-22-2007, 12:01 AM
I think that a better idea would be bringing back the Penny Press by quest. :mickey:

jjramsey
08-22-2007, 12:20 PM
We did (and deliciously liked) the candy purchase for a card, but I am surprised that they don't link them to the real world penny presses. A card with each purchase/use (and a special group of cards with a penny press album purchase). Hmmm... let's see know how about a penny press that dispenses a credit prize once a day per person. Random amount from 0 - 500 credits. The machines would be in high demand.

...Ooops no, the rooms with too many machines might look like something out of Vegas!

Chescat
09-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Did some checking today while I was on my picture hunt for JP and Patti.

I did check today at the 20th century music shop on Main Street (that's what I think its called, its next door to Magic Shop). I asked the Cast Member you have any VMK cards for purchase. She had no idea what I was talking about and she tried calling her lead. I showed her what they looked like (had the submarine card on me, which is still be given out also). I said normally they are in a separate drawer or under the counter (not in the cash register). She finally dug some out.

So if a cast member says, oh they aren't there. Just say look on the shelf under the cash register. :blush:

Alligirl
09-27-2007, 01:10 AM
So if a cast member says, oh they aren't there. Just say look on the shelf under the cash register. :blush:

Well my dear I think you are the only one who could get away with that!!!:thumbsup:

JPL
09-27-2007, 08:33 AM
Well my dear I think you are the only one who could get away with that!!!:thumbsup:

Actually I bet I could yell at them long enough for them to win some off Ebay to shut me up ;)

Chescat
09-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Actually I bet I could yell at them long enough for them to win some off Ebay to shut me up ;)
Let me know when you plan to do that at WDW, Cat and I will be :hide::hide2:

Patricia
09-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Actually I bet I could yell at them long enough for them to winsome off Ebay to shut me up ;)

Yep, I can vouch for him. He is a very long winded in those situations. But, hey, we got the goods. :mickey:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Remind me to bring a video camera. It sounds like great YouTube material :D