PDA

View Full Version : WDW Attraction Poster Prints

crazy4disneyworld
08-21-2007, 09:12 PM
I've seen that you can order prints of DL posters online, but I haven't seen WDW prints. Is there a place for WDW prints online, or, if not, can you order them thru WDW Merchandise?

I'd really like to have some because I think it would be an awesome addition to our furnished basement playroom.

Mickey 101
08-21-2007, 11:30 PM
I don't know about online, but we bought three of the posters that hang in the 'tunnel' entrance to Magic Kingdom a couple years ago at DTD in the art shop. All of them were available, but we got the Tomorrowland one, Pirates of the Caribbean and Magic Kingdom Railroad.

I would try calling WDW Merchandising at 407-363-6200 if you're interested in purchasing any of those or to see what else might be available. :mickey:

crazy4disneyworld
08-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Do you know what sizes they come in?

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-22-2007, 07:59 PM
The posters I've bought there were about 16" x 24". I would imagine that if you know which ones you want they could ship them to you.

Tink#64
08-22-2007, 11:08 PM
We have 2 posters that we bought at WDW, both are about 20 x 30. One is from the Star Wars Weekends :darth: & one is of the Villians:malef:.
The Villians was purchased at Villians in Vogue. I have gotten home from trips to WDW & decided I "needed" something & called the Merchandising number from home & told them what I was looking for, and the CM's were great at helping me to get what I wanted. I'm not sure if you are looking for posters or paintings, but it would be worth a call to see what's available. We love ours. DS's have the Villians in their room & Star Wars hangs in the family room in the basement. Once framed they look so nice!:thumbsup:

Good luck.:mickey: