PDA

View Full Version : I want my packet!

Gotta Love Eeyore
08-21-2007, 09:10 PM
Only 26 days to go and I am closely watching my mailbox for my packet to be delivered. I'm not sure I can take the waiting much longer! :crazy:

Chris_Esq
08-21-2007, 10:20 PM
22 days for us...W/L here we come. I haven't received ours yet either, so I feel your pain.

jenperich
08-21-2007, 10:44 PM
94 days for us and I check the mailbox every day...even though I know it's not going to be there. But, it's a lot more exciting than waiting for bills. ;)

mttafire
08-21-2007, 11:45 PM
Yep, It IS nice to get it!! The last packet we received was in 06. Thats the year we went to DisneyLand. It was really neat to receive a "different" packet than Disney World.:mickey: Of course sadly we have to wait intill 2010 for our next packet...We will be going back to the world in May of that year.

disneyfan328
08-22-2007, 09:25 AM
30 days for us and my T/A called yesterday to go and pick it up!!! Whooo hoooo got our nice yellow DME tags and vouchers. All is set!!! Just need to buy a few small things and finish packing and WDW here I come.

The only thing that I was a little disappointed in - DME only gives you one ticket per person for your transfer??? It says you use it for both ways so I have to remember to put these back away and not lose them during our 9 wonderful days in the world. I just thought that there would be a voucher for each person each way. Oh well. I also wish that they gave us more than one commerative luggage tag. I would love to have 2 per person. Does anyone know if these can be bought? they are just cute and I would love them for our carryons as well as our checked baggage. I think I will call my TA today to see if I can get any extra's??

Can't hurt to ask right.

glenpreece
08-22-2007, 10:06 AM
We got our DME tags about 40 days out. It's now 23 days and I am just waiting for our resort etc documents Nanci let me know that they were on their way so not too much longer!!!

k_reile
08-22-2007, 11:59 AM
I know what you mean...I am at 31 days and am furiously checking the mail box every day and still nothing:(. I want my packet so I can go to WDW!!:mickey: