PDA

View Full Version : How Much Time for MGM?

Lizzie
08-21-2007, 05:07 PM
I am trying to plan out our trip for September. MGM was always one of our favorites because of RNRC but its going to be down when we are there in September.

We were just there last October and are going to DL in December. We are traveling with our 17 month old twin girls. I think we are going to skip Indiana and the stunt show. We aren't big fans of the GMR and we like Beauty and the Beast but its no big deal since I feel like we just saw it.

So with Muppets, TOT, Little Mermaid, Playhouse Dinner, Backlot Tour, HISTA playland and Star Tours as our must sees. Can we do it in half a day? We have a dinner package for Fantasmic. So we won't have to wait in a long line for this.

Any thoughts?

Strmchsr
08-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Given the things you listed, yes, I think you could cover it in half a day.

SunnyLee
08-21-2007, 05:45 PM
I went the day before the 4th of July and did all that you listed (minus Playhouse Disney) and more...and then headed over to MK at 6ishpm to see their firework show and ride the rides...anyway...so in answer to your question..YES you will only need a half a day! Have fun! :mickey:

LoriMistress
08-21-2007, 05:51 PM
You'll be done within a half a day, as long as you arrive at MGM/DHS early morning.

Lizzie
08-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Sweet! Thanks so much for the responces. Its great news, that means more time for the places the kids want to go.

snifflesmcg
08-21-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm going against what everybody else says and I would give yourself a whole day. Granted, you know what you wanna do but the last thing that you wanna be doing is running from one to another with 2 babies. Slow down a bit and enjoy everything.