PDA

View Full Version : Going from Room Only to a Package at the same Resort…

scooterca42
08-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Another question, for those who might know.

I added a night at Pop at the beginning of our holiday at rack rate. It means we get a day just to potter around, which we’ve never had before. It is Room Only, for the Sunday night.

Then, starting Monday also at Pop, we have the Stay Play and Dine for the rest of our holiday.

Any idea if we’ll need to change rooms? If we do, will they move the luggage or do we? I know we’ll need to go down early AM and check out from Room Only and check in with the Package, but we were also hoping to hit an EMH that day.

Has anyone done this before?

Mandykay
08-21-2007, 03:27 PM
I've never had to switch rooms when I've had multiple reservations at the same resort. I always let them know that I'll still be there after my original check-out date:mickey: Since it's already in the computer they already know that. You WILL get new keys though that'll have all your package "stuff" on them.

KylesMom
08-21-2007, 03:27 PM
You can call Disney (same # you called to make the original ressie) & request that they note in your file to tie the two room reservations together so that you won't necessarily have to move - just go down to the desk & "check out/check in". We've done this before when you could only reserve ten nights at a time. Obviously if you've requested two different categories of rooms, it won't work, but if they are two standard reservations you should be able to do so.

You will be issued new room cards for all members of your family which also have your package benefits on it as well.