PDA

View Full Version : CSI Disney

Kurtoon
08-21-2007, 07:24 AM
O.K. I have to share this story
Last Easter night some evil doers broke into our house while we slept. (Sometime between Midnight and 5am.) They stole all my tools. (I am a carpenter) I call the police, they make a report and say a crime scene investigator will come by to dust for prints.

The CSI arrives and she looks like she just stepped off the t.v. show. She is wearing a blue police uniform. She has big, jet black hair, fixed up with a bow. She has cobalt blue eyes and perfect make up. She goes about her work and tells my wife and I " so you are Disney fans"
My wife and I look at each other and then realize we are both wearing our new Disneyland jackets.
The CSI then tells us she is Parisian and 6 years ago she worked at Disneyland Paris.
She was Snow White.
We talked some more about Disney while she dusted for prints on broken glass. She asked us questions about what happened, what was stolen,ect...
But all we could think about now was "Snow White is here"

Nothing came of the investigation. I have started to replace 20 years worth of tools.
But... when this horrible thing happened to us...thieves in the night broke into our home while we were asleep...stole my tools, how I make a living....
and in the light of day ...Snow White came by and put a smile on our face . She made us feel a little bit better.

Thank you Snow White

I am a Disney fan

Next trip to the world in 90 days ( Thanksgiving 07)

much mouse

very_excited
08-21-2007, 07:40 AM
I LOVE your story ! Wish princesses could show up for all of us to make life feel better !

mickey&missy
08-21-2007, 08:16 AM
First, I'm so sorry that your house got broken into. How terrible and scary!

I'm glad that Snow White helped an terrible situation a little better.

Jasper
08-21-2007, 08:26 AM
Wow!!! Snow White as a police officer, whoda thunk it!!!