PDA

View Full Version : Ummm.... My Free Maps Came...

crazeedizneefinatic
08-21-2007, 12:04 AM
Okay, I ordered my free maps online about a week ago and got them already! It came in cool packaging and all, I was so excited. I wanted to frame them and make my son's room disney. I opened the first map to discover they are 2 sided, so the possibility of getting all four parks framed was gone. My heart sank a little. I know they are free and I am grateful to have them, they really really are nice. I just am bummed that I have to wait 6 more months to order another set so that I can have all 4 parks framed. Anyone else feel a bit disappointed when they opened them. Not about the quality or anything, but the fact they were 2 sided?

mttafire
08-21-2007, 12:08 AM
No, I like them.:thumbsup:

PirateLover
08-21-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm with you. I was a tad disappointed that they were two sided. But as you said, they ARE free and they are pretty mice so I guess I can't complain...

potzie
08-21-2007, 06:42 AM
Don't you have a friend or neighbour who could order them so you don't have to wait the six months? This might help you get over the disappointment of them being double sided.

Be thankful you can get them, here in Canada they will not allow us to have them printed and sent here, we can only use the print at home function which is nice, but nothing special as it's too small.

Cheers,

Brian

offero
08-21-2007, 08:06 AM
At first i was disappointed they were double sided, but they are awesome and they are free. So I kinda felt bad about complaining.

gueli
08-21-2007, 08:52 AM
They do such a nice job. the fact that you can order them every 6 months isn't so bad...
personally I had hoped they would also include the water parks...oh well
:mickey:

snifflesmcg
08-21-2007, 08:58 AM
We had the same idea, to frame them. I think they are so beautiful and I can't belive they are free. I was just happy to have them. I guess we'll order another set in 6 months.

LauraF
08-21-2007, 09:01 AM
Go to a good quality copy shop and ask them to make a large-format color copy for you. I did that with mine and they look great. :)

PS: You may still be able to download the online print file which could be taken to the copy shop and printed.

Mom2princesses
08-21-2007, 09:37 AM
I know exactly how you feel I felt the same way when we received ours. I'll just order another set in a few months. They are wonderful though aren't they?

teambricker04
08-21-2007, 11:11 AM
I ordered mine last week and I can't wait to get them. I never thought to frame them! What a great idea!

I suppose if you are actually going to use them at the park, double sided is good as it is easier to carry around with you. I think they might me too cool to take with though!

crazeedizneefinatic
08-21-2007, 11:46 AM
I know exactly how you feel I felt the same way when we received ours. I'll just order another set in a few months. They are wonderful though aren't they?

That is probably what I will do, wait the 6 months, who knows might take me that long to get his room together! LOL! I do love them and also cannot believe they are free, the quality is amazing.