PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Trip!!!

wdwcarrie
08-21-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm so excited!!! DH & I, along with another couple, have just booked for June 2008. As you can see, we've been a number of times recently, but our friends haven't experienced WDW for years. We can't wait to show them all that WDW has to offer. We're staying at POP; DH & I enjoyed our stays at ASMovies, but we let our friends pick and they were totally excited about POP.

The funny thing is, all four of us are teachers. So, just before the school year starts, we make these great vacation plans for next summer. How will I make it through? Good thing I have awesome students to distract me for the next 307 days . :mickey:

mrsgaribaldi
08-21-2007, 04:37 AM
Have fun planning:thumbsup: It will be here before you know it ;)

vizsla
08-21-2007, 05:34 AM
Happy Planning:thumbsup:

gauvin4
08-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Hope you have fun planning. :mickey:

wdwcarrie
08-21-2007, 11:12 AM
The funny thing is...in the couple we're going with, one of them (him) immediately understands how much fun planning can be. I'm already starting to convince his DW that planning is half the fun...and can last till June :mickey:

TheMartellFamily
08-23-2007, 10:23 AM
Hey we just put in our ressies for 2008 in Aug because my SIL is a teacher in Wisconsin too. We decided to stay at POP also. Have fun planning, I know it seems so far but you know what it does go fast and it is fun. Before you know it we have to put in dining ressies and so on.