PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Dashboard Retires

NotaGeek
08-20-2007, 11:14 PM
As one of the Annual Passholders that LOVES this cool feature from Disney, I am sad to see it go by the way side. It was such a good way to get all the info on deals and specials right as they were released ... here's the low-down from the Disney AP site:

All good things must come to an end! Disneyland® Dashboard has been retired and will no longer receive updates.

But now you can stay connected to Disneyland® Resort like never before! Check disneyland.com/ap for the latest Annual Passholder news, exclusive offers and special events! The Disneyland® Annual Passholder site has been completely redesigned and will relaunch on August 23, 2007 with a brand new look and great new features.

Still need a daily dose of Disney on your desktop? No problem! DisneyLiNK is your desktop connection to all things Disney, including the latest news, insider information and special offers. Learn more about DisneyLiNK by going HERE (http://cdn.directmessagelab1.com/download/disney/download.aspx?cdn=true&originID=198&themeID=9&brandID=321).

Good bye old friend.

Melanie
08-21-2007, 12:34 AM
Yeah, that's a bummer for sure. :down: I really enjoyed that feature when I was a annual passholder (the good old days).

Looks like the continued trend of blending "all things Disney" is true in this case as well.

B_W_Mickey
08-21-2007, 07:03 PM
I just uninstalled the Disney Dashboard in favor of this one, and now this!!!

I too will miss it!