PDA

View Full Version : Conch Key vs. Sago Cay

rjmdds
08-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Can anyone tell me the pro's and/or con's of these two GF buildings? We stayed in Boca Chica last time however are considering one of theese two this time. Thanks.,

TammiMcMan
08-20-2007, 07:47 PM
I don't think there are any con's with either of the buildings, unless location to something specific is very important to you. Conch Key is probably the furthest from the main building, but we're only talking about a 7 minute walk at a leisurely pace. It is closest to the boat dock if you are using that transportation to get back and forth to the MK. Sago Cay is close to the main building and there's a little pathway that leads right to the bus stop, but it's the furthest walk to the beach and pool (again we're only talking minutes though).

Both are quiet buildings and offer beautiful views. If you have theme park view booked, both have great views of the castle. If you have garden booked, you can overlook the marina in Sago Cay or the monorail (great if you have little kids).

alpro2
08-21-2007, 07:49 AM
I stayed at Sago last year and loved it. It is great if you like a little more privacy. There is a little more traffic at Conch (boat dock, Narcoossees), but it is a great building as well (Conch was actually my second choice on my request).