PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Table Service

Deesdisney
08-20-2007, 11:31 AM
I called the other day to do my ADR for Dec. When I asked about when they were going to accept ADR for the new buffet she said she had no info on this. So I had asked if there was any table service and she said not right now but there is 2 restaurants they are working on for table service. Does any one know of the second restrauant? And what it will be?

Figment!
08-20-2007, 11:36 AM
Landry’s Asian Dining Complex to Open at Animal Kingdom in 2007 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=90017&highlight=Yeti)

robhink
08-20-2007, 12:12 PM
The other one will be the Asian themed one called Yak & Yeti, located near the Asia section. That restaurant will be operated by an outside company and not be on the DDP.

TheRustyScupper
08-20-2007, 12:24 PM
1) Tusker House is being converted to a Table Service.
2) Until Yak is ready, no other table service at AK, except Rain Forrest.

NOTE: No one yet knows if the new Yak restaurant will be on the DDP or if it will even take ADR's, since it is owned by Landry's. There have been stated opinions that the reason the Tusker House is being converted is to give AK a table service on the DDP, since Yak and Rain Forrest won't be. No one knows for sure, at least publicly.

Deesdisney
08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Thank you. I must have missed this posting. Thank you for the info.

Mandykay
08-20-2007, 03:07 PM
I was making some ADR's last night for December and the CM told me they HOPE to be making ADR's for Tusker House and Yak and Yeti by early September. She laughed and said of course that can change at any time:mickey:

MuppetVision Fansu
08-21-2007, 12:12 PM
Oooooo...good to know, thanks! I want to get a Y&Y ADR.