PDA

View Full Version : Souvenir mugs

SLS-550
08-20-2007, 08:56 AM
Hi everyone,
We will be leaving for our trip in 13days :thumbsup: can't wait. Last year we purchased 2 souvenir mugs from AK, could we take those back with us this year and use them again, or would we have to purchase new ones? Thanks everyone:mickey:

BMan62
08-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Refillable mugs are to be used for the trip in which they were purchased only.

Besides that, the new mugs are dated and have the "Year of a Million Dreams" motif.

DizNee143
08-20-2007, 09:54 AM
i dont see why not...they're not the ones from the resort...i never heard any talk about the ones you actually buy in the parks...i say bring it with you...and see what happens...it wont hurt to try!!..hope you have a great vacation!! :mickey:

ariel03
08-20-2007, 09:58 AM
:cop: Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! :cop:

:hide:Hot topic about to start everyone hide! :hide2:

mook3y
08-20-2007, 10:24 AM
:cop: Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! :cop:

:hide:Hot topic about to start everyone hide! :hide2:

:funny: :hide:

garymacd
08-20-2007, 10:31 AM
:funny: :hide:

To quote Douglas Adams' pot of geraniums,
"Oh no, not again!"
:funny:

TheRustyScupper
08-20-2007, 11:03 AM
DANGER WILL ROBINSON . . .

1) Yes, you can use refillable mugs the next year.
2) No, you can't use refillable mugs the next year.
3) Sound confusing?
4) You betcha.

5) Here is the skinny
6) Mugs prior to 1999 were sold as "forever" use.
7) They can be carried until they wear out.
8) Mugs after that date are single-visit mugs.
9) They cannot be use in future years.

NOTE: At one time, WDW advertised the mugs for sale and that they could always be used for free drinks. After they saw a lot of people doing so they changed the rules. Now, there are two types of mugs out there. It is a pity, since Disney pays ZERO-DOLLARS for the Coke products.

SLS-550
08-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks to everyone for your response I will leave the mugs at home (no biggie). I'm guessing this topic has been discussed before, and must have caused some confusion.:confused:

BBrinkman
08-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Having been to WDW many times, what always gets me is the people who use mugs from one resort at a different resort. I cannot tell you how many times I saw people (usually kids) with their All-Star resort mug filling up at our resort, Coronado Springs....usually at the encouragement of their parents standing off in the background....

mook3y
08-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Thanks to everyone for your response I will leave the mugs at home (no biggie). I'm guessing this topic has been discussed before, and must have caused some confusion.:confused:

LoL not really confusion.

It was more an energetic comparison of morals. :goodbad: