PDA

View Full Version : 5 days 11 hours 52 mins 30 secs until our plane lands in Orlando!

Mom2princesses
08-19-2007, 09:42 PM
I am getting so excited and the kids are also kicking it up a notch. I have butterflies in my stomach. How am I going to work this week? I know it will HOT and Humid but we'll be at the happiest place on earth!!! :mickey:

By the way is anyone crazy like me? I have spent the whole weekend cleaning my house! LOL I hate coming home to a messy house.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
08-19-2007, 09:47 PM
I hope you have a wonderful time!!! :pixie:

No, you are so not crazy for cleaning your house. If you had a hour or so I would give you the run down of what we are doing before we leave in 24 days. :mop:

I always clean like a mad woman before I go away. Our trips to WDW kicks it up a notch...or 12. ;)

Just think of the nice clean house you are going to come home to.

crazeedizneefinatic
08-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Have a great trip!

No you are not crazy for cleaning like mad. Who wants to come home to a messy house? I always clean like made and vacuum last so that there are fresh marks for our return. I kick everyone else out of the house and vacuum on my way out the door! LOL

Mom2princesses
08-19-2007, 10:39 PM
I hope you have a wonderful time!!! :pixie:

No, you are so not crazy for cleaning your house. If you had a hour or so I would give you the run down of what we are doing before we leave in 24 days. :mop:

I am so glad that I'm not alone! I totally agree that I love coming home to a clean house guess that makes it a little less sad! Thanks for the good wishes.

No you are not crazy for cleaning like mad. Who wants to come home to a messy house? I always clean like made and vacuum last so that there are fresh marks for our return. I kick everyone else out of the house and vacuum on my way out the door! LOL

I love it!! Kicking out everyone and vacuuming your way out the door!

shan-ash
08-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Have a happy trip :yay:

vizsla
08-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

pdrlkr
08-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: