PDA

View Full Version : Hampton Inn?

ColoradoDisneyFan
08-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Hampton Inn? I was thinking of staying there using my Hilton points. Since we won't be in the room much (only a 3 day stay) I was thinking of staying at the Hampton and saving points by not staying at the Embassy Suites.

How was your experience?

Thanks for the information.

AZ Disney
08-27-2007, 01:42 PM
We loved the Hampton Inn & Suites adjacent to the Embassy Suites and highly reccomend it. Clean, nice heavy continental breakfast and don't forget to grab the brown bags to go located on the front desk. They usually contain a bottle of water, cereal bar, and an apple which is perfet for a mid-day snack in the parks. There are several Hampton's in the area, but this is the one that I reccomend. The ART picks up in front of Embassy which is just a walk across the parking lot.

Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles/Anaheim-Garden Grove
11747 Harbor Boulevard, Garden Grove, California, USA 92840
Tel: +1-714-703-8800 Fax: +1-714-703-8900

meldan98
09-09-2007, 09:25 PM
We just stayed at the Hampton Inn a few weeks ago on a Hilton Points stay. It was nice, clean and honestly, I didn't think that there were that many families there during the week. Weekends might be another story. Mostly, families of business men. One note on something that annoyed me, there were no trays for the breakfast, so after 2-3 trips downstairs, we had everything we needed for breakfast. I don't like the ART, and we never use it, just because the service is so inconsistent, so I can't comment on that.

tamquilts
10-07-2007, 11:26 PM
You get a thumbs up from me. :thumbsup: I'm a loyal Hilton Hhonors customer and I have never been disappointed by any Hampton Inn. The beds are extremely comfortable, and the rooms are always clean.