PDA

View Full Version : Time to update some boards?

Disney_pups2
08-19-2007, 12:14 AM
Hello,
I was double checking some info from another site with this one. I was looking into Disneyland passholder prices (all changed by $70 or more) and also for blockout dates (all for 2005-2006). Just wondering if this info will be being updated soon so people that do not know to check other sites (which they shouldn't have to because for me INtercot is usually the know all site;)) will not underbudget nor plan on days that do not work for their passes.
Thank you for your time,
Sarah k

Carol
08-19-2007, 06:36 AM
Board forums and content pages are two different things. Although we have merged the Disneyland and Walt Disney World forums into one location, the content pages of the Disneyland site are still separate and belong to INTERCOT West.

Hopefully in the future we can work on a way to get everything on those pages as up-to-date as the INTERCOT Walt Disney World. :)

tinkwest
08-20-2007, 03:15 AM
If you have questions regarding Disneyland Resort, such as blockout dates, park ticket prices, or anything else, post in the Disneyland Resort forum (http://intercot.com/discussion/forumdisplay.php?f=12) of the boards and you will probably get your answer fairly quickly.