PDA

View Full Version : counter service DDP desert question

hooberry
08-18-2007, 07:25 PM
:mickey:I was just wondering, last year when we ate in Typoon Lagoon we were given a coin to redeem for our ice cream dessert that we could use later in the day.(since it would be impossible for the ice cream to survive while we ate our burgers) Do all park counter services offer this option since I noticed many of them offer some type of ice cream dessert? And what about that counter service in Epcot (sunshine seasons?????) where they have different stations for food and a seperate station for eddys ice cream. how would you use your full DDP counter service credit and get your meal at one station and get the ice cream dessert at another?:confused:

snifflesmcg
08-18-2007, 08:53 PM
I dont' know about the parks but last year my BF and I had a late dinner at the resort. We had a CS meal and wanted ice cream for dessert so they stamped our recipt and told us we were only allowed to use it on the same day. That was the only place we did this so I don't know if it's only for ice cream or for the resort or if it can be used for all desserts in the parks.

TheDuckRocks
08-20-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm going to bump this up, as I'd also like more info on this. Thanks.