PDA

View Full Version : Pop Pennies?

The Flying Dutchman
08-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Does anyone know where the penny presses are at Pop Century and also what characters are being featured on them?
Thanks!

WinnieThePooh
08-18-2007, 07:12 PM
They are built into the walls as you leave the giftshop and walk in to the food court. You can find the pictures of them at a website called pennycollector .com go to location and when florida comes up you will find all the places in WDW that has pennies and what is there. Rainforest at DTD put some really cute ones out since we were there last September! I can't wait to get them in 31 days :mickey:

The Flying Dutchman
08-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Thanks so much! That website is really helpful

beksy
11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
There's also a list under info central here that lists all of the penny and quarter sites and what is available at each. It is really helpful! :mickey:

JPL
11-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Just on a warning I have stayed at Pop 5 times over the last year and a half and 2 of the machines have been broken all 5 times and it's always the same 2. Not sure if they haven't fixed them or they just keep breaking,

Alpha Jeanie
11-06-2007, 03:08 PM
We were just at POP last month and most of the penny machines were broken. The only one that I saw working was(I think) the Jungle Book characters if I remember right. We wanted a penny that said POP to add to the kids collection but no dice.

Everything else about the POP resort was wonderful. Have fun.