PDA

View Full Version : MK attractions for 12 year old boy

Nekochan
08-18-2007, 09:03 AM
I was wondering if the following attractions are skippable by a 12 year old boy - he thought the country bears were a total snooze last year. It would save us a trip to the MK in the afternoon during the heat (we're going the last week of august, and except for these attractions, everything else can be done in the late afternoon)

Tom Sawyer Island
LIberty square riverboat
Jungle Cruise

I've been on the jungle cruise, but not for years, and think that it's great for little kids, but not sure how good it would be for a 12 year old boy. I've never been on the other two attractions.

PeterPanFan
08-18-2007, 09:26 AM
I am a 37 year old boy and would not miss any part on the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, AK, or MGM!

Jared
08-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Jungle Cruise is a Disney classic and fun for everybody. The jokes are incredibly hokey, but they're supposed to be. If you have a good guide, Jungle Cruise is still a great experience.

The Liberty Square Riverboat is just a huge boat that floats around the Rivers of America. Only stop if you have time. It's definitely not a priority.

Some 12-year-olds love Tom Sawyer Island. Others are bored. If your son enjoys climbing and exploring, take the raft across. He'll like crawling through the caves and running around for a while.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
08-18-2007, 11:48 AM
My 10 year son is not a fan of any of the 3. ;)