PDA

View Full Version : photo pass question

Jessnick
08-18-2007, 12:21 AM
I believe I am going to receive a free photo pass with the Disney package I purchased for this upcoming trip. I was wondering if when I check into the resort are they going to give me some kind of voucher. Does anyone know how this works?

Disneytravels
08-18-2007, 07:24 PM
You should get a voucher from your travel agent or who ever you booked with ex Disney. It is a voucher for a free 5x7 that you have to use at Disney world. THe Photo Pass service is free... its just the pictures you have to pay for- if you use it alot buy the cd... its around 100.00. Because the pictures are pricey plus you have to pay for shipping on top of that. They can do some pretty cool work- Tinkerbell put into your kids hands, stitch coming out of the ground while your looking down at the pavement-at him. Once you get there you will get your first picture taken and get a card that has a bar code on it and they will load the piture on it and the next picture just hand them that same card and they will scan the card and take another picture and so on.. then you will redeem the 5x7 voucher before you leave and then you will get home and load them on thecomputer/internet and look at them all.. you can also send them to friends and family so they can look or even order. Hope this helps..lol
Have a great vacation!:mickey:

Mnchknbrat1982
08-19-2007, 11:40 PM
where do you go to redeem the voucher? Because on our last day we are not going to be in the parks.

princessM0m
08-20-2007, 02:58 PM
You may be able to go to the Grand Floridian to do it. I believe there is a photo center in one of the gift shops, on the second level. I was able to get my cd there, but I didn't get any actual prints so I'm not sure about that. Wherever you end up going, allow a lot of time to wait for your turn and to view your photos.