PDA

View Full Version : Job Interview Pixie Dust please!

bleukarma
08-17-2007, 04:42 PM
Tomorrow I have a phone interview with Coca-Cola! I’ve posted in the past how frustrated I am with the company I work for. I work for a title company and since the real estate market is so bad it’s getting a little scary! Just yesterday we got an email from our CEO talking about how our stock has plummeted 37% in the past month or two. Not to mention that they just laid off some good people about a month ago because they sent their jobs to India. I have been looking for another job, but not really aggressively. Even though I’m frustrated with this company, I still like my job. However last week I ran into an old co-worker at the mall (someone else that used to work here) and she now currently works for our local Coca-Cola office and said they are hiring. The day before yesterday she sent me a link to their website, I submitted my resume and I was emailed to set up a phone interview that afternoon! It’s in their finance department and their starting pay is more then what I make now, plus the Coca-Cola office is even closer to home (and I thought my current office was close!). However, I hear it’s kind of hard to get in with that particular division so I need all the pixie dust and finger crossing I can get! From the state of my current job, it sounds like this Coca-Cola opportunity is coming along just in time! I just hope I don’t screw up the interview!!!!

ElenitaB
08-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Good luck... don't go in there worried about messing up your interview, but rather put your mind on going in there showing them that you have the right skills and would be a great fit!

Best of luck! :pixie:

MissStyles
08-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Goodluck!!!!! Just relax...be yourself...and smile while on the phone. Let us know how it goes!

disneydeb
08-17-2007, 10:52 PM
:pixie::pixie::pixie::fingers::fingers::fingers:

Beast_fanatic
08-17-2007, 11:38 PM
Good luck! :pixie:

Although it's a phone interview, and they can't see you, pretend like they are there with you - keep good posture, stay focused and feel good about yourself.

Let us know how it goes.

bleukarma
08-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Well I had my interview on Saturday and I think it went well! Of course they said that they are going to interview other people over the next few weeks and I'll either get called to set up another interview or I'll get a rejection letter. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks for all the pixe dust, it helps knowing I have people crossing their fingers for me!!! :mickey: