PDA

View Full Version : Pele Tiki Pin on sale in the Emporium

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-17-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has done this yet so I went ahead and posted.

Pele Tiki Pin in the Emporium under specials - 500 credits :)

Chescat
08-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Also at Ned's:

Tangaroa-Ru Tiki Idol - Yellow - 200 credits
Head Hunter's Island Torch - 100 credits
Bamboo Floor - Red - 150 credits

And also at Emporium:

Baseball Cap Blue - 500 Credits
Baseball Shirt Blue - 500 Credits
Baseball Pants Blue - 500 Credits
(All boys only)

Baseball Shoes - 500 Credits
(For boys and girls)

WDWfanatic742
08-17-2007, 01:43 PM
So still no girls baseball costume?

Chescat
08-17-2007, 02:41 PM
When the blue baseball uniform came out for the boys originally, the cheerleader outfit was put out for the girls.

The reason the girls can buy the baseball shoes is, there were quests last year over memorial day weekend I think, that gave you pieces of the red baseball uniform and the shoes.

So my thought is, if next month is baseball month, we might have more quests coming, or they are going to sell the red baseball uniform. Also hopefully the baseball room, the benches and the baseball bases.

Will also be interesting to see what is in the stores next week, since they have cycled through all the bamboo floors and tikis. Wil they put out the pink tiki and really get people mad. And the blue bamboo floor?? I'm trying to think of what else is tiki related that they can put out, that hasn't already been put out there.

BTW, yellow tiki and green bamboo floor is now under normal buyables in Ned's shop, not Specials. :thumbsup:

varcity
08-17-2007, 02:58 PM
The tiki table that was out last year for some reason should come out I would hope

chrisb26
08-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Wil they put out the pink tiki and really get people mad. And the blue bamboo floor?? I'm trying to think of what else is tiki related that they can put out, that hasn't already been put out there.

I hope so! I love to watch greedy little kids get all mad cause stuff comes back out. :D

Oh that and because it would be a great addition to my Little (and very crowded) Tiki Island :)

The tiki table that was out last year for some reason should come out I would hope

Are you talking about the table that almost looks like a surf board? I know there is a tiki table that I don't think has been released before. That should come out soon because Yavn posted a picture of it when he said it was Tiki Month and tiki stuff would be coming out.

WDWfanatic742
08-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Wasn't the pink tiki in a quest a couple months back? If not, I need to get trade that fast and see what I can get for it.