PDA

View Full Version : governor radcliffe???

like2workout
08-17-2007, 09:02 AM
does anyone know if governor radcliffe is out anywhere now in any of the parks? he's listed on the intercot site as being out, but i can't ever find him at either location, and also haven't seen him the past 2 years at the halloween party. has anyone seen him lately? thanks!

tlhewitt52
08-17-2007, 09:31 AM
When we were there in May we saw him at the hat by MGM but you have to hit it at the right time because they switch characters in and out all day long. We also saw him at the front of the Magic Kingdom by town hall. If it is someone you are really wanting to see ask a cast member at a character or at guest relations and they can tell you wether he will be making an appearance that day and where!!

AwPhooey
08-17-2007, 09:49 AM
During my most recent trip, Governor Radcliffe was on Main Street in front of Tony's shortly before (and I believe after) the afternoon parade.

There were lots of others there, too, including Pinocchio, Geppetto, J. Worthington "Honest John" Foulfellow and Gideon.

Melanie
08-17-2007, 10:24 AM
During my most recent trip, Governor Radcliffe was on Main Street in front of Tony's

We see him there every trip it seems.

joanna71985
08-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Gov. Ratcliffe has become pretty rare. He is hardly out anymore.

Greenlawler
08-18-2007, 01:38 AM
Last time I saw him was in 04 after the castle show. Many characters would come out afterwards. I wish they still did this. Seems like the number of characters available for meet n greets has declined.